BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Unbelieva-Brow longwear brow gel to fill and thicken brows that last.

Brows for days. Enhanced up to 48 hours. Unbelieva-brow, L’Oréal Paris’ first longwear, waterproof eyebrow gel, fills and thickens eyebrows for long lasting wear. Build and sculpt your dream brow from intense to natural looking eyebrows. Formulated with longwear polymers that create a waterproof film to seal in pigments onto brow hair and spherical silica for natural looking color. Waterproof. No smudge. No transfer. Sweat-Resistant. 93% of women agreed it has good wear.* 82% agreed it resists a workout.*

ISODODECANE
[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR
MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE] FIL CODE D224480/1

Usage:

Step 1. Lightly apply product to fill in sparse areas.
Step 2. Use the angled brush to outline and define brow shape & arches with feather-like strokes.
Step 3. To finish, comb through brows with spoolie. To remove, use an oil based cleanser. For long wear, avoid cleansing products in the brow area.

• Is this really waterproof, is it worth buying??2 Answers
  • Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoo...4 Answers
  • did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed whe...4 Answers
Jade P.
Review for: BLACK more...
Super black color brow gel, it makes your eyes pop if you have black hair! I was amazed with the quality and staying power of this product and plan to purchase a lighter brown to use toward the front of my brows for a fade-in. I have used all the expensive brow things--this is as good or better than anything I've found at Sephora or Ulta.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
This stuff is intense! A little goes a long way. It’s easy to work with if you start with a little and build it up. I like that this doesn’t make your eyebrows crunchy. I’m able to remove it with makeup wipes so I’m not sure if it really lasts days but definitely recommend!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
I was very impressed with this product and love the way it made my eyebrows look. It was easy to apply and a little product went a long way. Just make sure to blend quickly because the gel does dry pretty fast and once it's completely dry it harder to blend.
Natalie B.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is long-lasting and I can see it working well for people with normal brows, but if you need a lot of definition like me, you are better off working with a polmade and/or pencil.
Kaylee B.
ROY, WA
Review for: DARK BRUNETTE more...
At first glance, I thought the color was going to be too dark... I received the color 575 Dark Brunette. And it was a true brown color, to my surprise, it matched my hair as good as any eyebrow gel could have. There was visually no red undertone in it which was super important to me. The eyebrow gel came with a separate spool/brush, which I was very grateful for because the dome brush that comes attached to the bottle cap is something I personally would never use on my eyebrows.
After the first application, I noticed that you have to let the brow gel set... For me, that was a little difficult to do since I love a natural brow and I was trying to blend it out so the lines weren't so harsh. However, I found that it was more like trying to blend an eyeshadow into my eyebrows. And with spool/brush, I could not create a clean enough and thin enough line to help create the natural brow that I desired. I found it to look very fuzzy around the tail end of my brow.
I could use a different eyebrow brush to make sharper lines but since I am not a very bold eyebrow type of person, I don't see myself going out to buy one just to make this product easier for me to use. That being said, it took me quite a while to get it right, and it still looked much darker and bolder on my face than I would've preferred. My sister who actually likes the look of bolder brows complimented me on them though. So I suppose it's all just preference!
In terms of staying power... I do think that my light-handedness, it caused it to fade quicker in certain areas overnight. I only wore it to bed though I didn't actually go out for the night. The formula did leave a softer feel to my brows which I liked... However it did feel tacky, I suppose that's to help keep the formula on and to keep your eyebrow hairs in place.
So my final takeaway is that it's okay overall. If you have experience using gels, have a better brush and a better hand for it, it just might work for you. The formula is good, I just don't care a whole lot for the packaging and their separate spool/brush. In all honesty, I think they're better off changing the packaging all together to make it easier to use with a brush. If you're into natural brows, I don't know that this would be the best choice...
Maggie E.
Kennesaw, GA
So, I will admit I have really big eye brows and they are super full anyway, but this brow gel is really lovely! I love the way it fills in the small parts. I will say, I have to use the liner end of the brush it comes with, but it isn’t terrible to use that, especially if you have used a dip brow before. It is a little sticky at first, but dab a little powder and it will make it feel more natural!
Afeni T.
Fairburn, GA
I loved this product, but I did have to use my own eyebrow brush to apply because the brush that comes with it is extremely thick! Also I only use this product when doing a natural face because it’s kind of fading looking!
Elayna R.
Mentone, CA
This is a good product for longwear. It stays on and comes in a good amount of colors to choose from. A little goes a long way with this and I like that it doesn’t smudge.
Courtney P.
Nashville, TN
I found this product to be a little tricky to use, particularly if following the instructions provided. I would NOT ever apply the the product directly to my face from the wand, despite that being the recommendation from the company. I’ve been using this product every day for about two weeks, and have found that for me, the ideal application is as follows: 1) after opening the tube run a fine angled brush over the doe head applicator, picking up product

2) using the angled brush deposit extra product onto back on hand/ distribute product evenly on angled brush.

3) starting on the arches, use tiny feather like stoke to fill in the brow using the angled brush.

4) use a spookiest to comb through your brows!

5) voila! long lasting brows

Disclaimer/ I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review
Jamie M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: BRUNETTE more...
Surprisingly really liked this product. I’ve been a die hard fan of Anastasia dipbrow and never thought I’d like anything but a pomade but I really liked this gel. It goes on super easy and it’s very blendable. The color lasts literally all day! The only downside is the brush. It’s pretty flimsy where I prefer a stiff angled brush to shape my brows.
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
I copied ahs tagged all that were asked what couldand I copied and pasted all the hashtags what could I have done wrong?? L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
April S.
Lucasville, ohio
Does sweat Effect this product?🤔
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoolie to look natural? Do the eyebrows look too drawn on? How does it compare to a pomade?
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, MN
did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed when I used the spoolie to even out the product, the spoolie came back with lots of eyebrow hair. L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
laveezza K.