BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Unbelieva-Brow longwear brow gel to fill and thicken brows that last.

Brows for days. Enhanced up to 48 hours. Unbelieva-brow, L’Oréal Paris’ first longwear, waterproof eyebrow gel, fills and thickens eyebrows for long lasting wear. Build and sculpt your dream brow from intense to natural looking eyebrows. Formulated with longwear polymers that create a waterproof film to seal in pigments onto brow hair and spherical silica for natural looking color. Waterproof. No smudge. No transfer. Sweat-Resistant. 93% of women agreed it has good wear.* 82% agreed it resists a workout.*

ISODODECANE
[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR
MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE] FIL CODE D224480/1

Usage:

Step 1. Lightly apply product to fill in sparse areas.
Step 2. Use the angled brush to outline and define brow shape & arches with feather-like strokes.
Step 3. To finish, comb through brows with spoolie. To remove, use an oil based cleanser. For long wear, avoid cleansing products in the brow area.

• Is this really waterproof, is it worth buying??2 Answers
  • Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoo...4 Answers
  • did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed whe...4 Answers
Maggie E.
Kennesaw, GA
So, I will admit I have really big eye brows and they are super full anyway, but this brow gel is really lovely! I love the way it fills in the small parts. I will say, I have to use the liner end of the brush it comes with, but it isn’t terrible to use that, especially if you have used a dip brow before. It is a little sticky at first, but dab a little powder and it will make it feel more natural!
Afeni T.
Fairburn, GA
I loved this product, but I did have to use my own eyebrow brush to apply because the brush that comes with it is extremely thick! Also I only use this product when doing a natural face because it’s kind of fading looking!
Elayna R.
Mentone, CA
This is a good product for longwear. It stays on and comes in a good amount of colors to choose from. A little goes a long way with this and I like that it doesn’t smudge.
Courtney P.
Nashville, TN
I found this product to be a little tricky to use, particularly if following the instructions provided. I would NOT ever apply the the product directly to my face from the wand, despite that being the recommendation from the company. I’ve been using this product every day for about two weeks, and have found that for me, the ideal application is as follows: 1) after opening the tube run a fine angled brush over the doe head applicator, picking up product

2) using the angled brush deposit extra product onto back on hand/ distribute product evenly on angled brush.

3) starting on the arches, use tiny feather like stoke to fill in the brow using the angled brush.

4) use a spookiest to comb through your brows!

5) voila! long lasting brows

Disclaimer/ I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review
Jamie M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: BRUNETTE more...
Surprisingly really liked this product. I’ve been a die hard fan of Anastasia dipbrow and never thought I’d like anything but a pomade but I really liked this gel. It goes on super easy and it’s very blendable. The color lasts literally all day! The only downside is the brush. It’s pretty flimsy where I prefer a stiff angled brush to shape my brows.
Stephanie A.
Review for: BLONDE more...
I did not like this brow gel. It was very sticky and hours later my eyes brows felt so gross. I will say that I did not like the waterproof aspect. It took makeup remover to get off, I normally only use face wash to remove my makeup, I didn’t like the extra step.
Steph A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: LIGHT BRUNETTE more...
Ok, I didn't expect to love this product, but I LOVE it. I dont apply it with the wand, instead I dip the angled brush it comes with onto the product on the wand, and apply that way. I have VERY patchy and sparse eyebrows naturally, but am obsessed with making them as perfect as possible. This stuff helps me get precise lines, while filling in and shaping my brows to my expectations. I am ALSO a victim of lazy mornings...so this is pretty perfect for that! I take showers before bed at night, and put this to the test...filling in my brows before bed and sleeping on them. The result? Brows I dont even have to TOUCH in the morning, because they're already perfect for the day ahead. Looks like I've found my forever product. Thank you influenster for my complimentary #voxbox with this spectacular product. And thank you Loreal! Hitting home runs!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: BRUNETTE more...
I received this and brow gel complementary from Influenster. Overall, this is not a bad product. My biggest issue with it is that it doesn’t come with a spoon or a good brush to apply it with. They assume that you have your own make up tools in order to make this work. I am not a beauty guru, just a beauty enthusiast, so I don’t have everything that maybe I should. But I would assume this is catered to the average person, who probably wouldn’t have the tools that is necessary to apply this correctly. The formula is fine, the packaging is not.
Christina N.
Review for: DARK BRUNETTE more...
I have been very loyal to pomade the past 5 years, but after receiving the Unbelieva-Brow thanks to influenster. I don’t think I will be using anything else!! Not only is this product a DRUG STORE product, meaning it’s cheap, your brows will be going NO WHERE once applied. I’ve tried countless “waterproof” makeup and honestly it’s not really waterproof, but HUNTY with this product it really is waterproof I took a wet cotton pad and tried to wipe it off and it said “No sweetie, I am here to stay!!!!” I highly highly highly recommend this product to everyone I know!!L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel is the way to go y’all!
Christal P.
Florence, SC
This product I just received as a #complimentary gift from @influenster is UNBELIEVABROW 😍😄 The smudge/waterproof formula is long lasting yet offers a smooth, natural looking color to compliment your natural brow shape. ☺️ I’ve always been pretty set on using gels and powders, but I’ve grown rather fond of this liquid by @lorealmakeup . Not to mention, it comes with an easy to use applicator—perfect for makeup lovers and barefaced cuties alike...try it for yourself! 😘
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
I copied ahs tagged all that were asked what couldand I copied and pasted all the hashtags what could I have done wrong?? L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
April S.
Lucasville, ohio
Does sweat Effect this product?🤔
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
Do you really need to blend in this product with the spoolie to look natural? Do the eyebrows look too drawn on? How does it compare to a pomade?
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, MN
did it cause anyone else to lose brow hair? I noticed when I used the spoolie to even out the product, the spoolie came back with lots of eyebrow hair. L'Oréal Paris UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
laveezza K.