BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With patented color technology, L'Oreal Paris True Match™ Super-Blendable Foundation precisely matches your skin's tone and undertone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology to provide the most natural true-to-you coverage. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. The super blendable foundation contains SPF 19 to protect skin while providing light to medium coverage with a natural finish. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy. Finish: Natural SPF: 17 (select shades). Coverage: Light to medium coverage foundation. Skin Type: For all skin types. Oil-free. see more...

L'Oreal® Paris True Match™ Warm Light Ivory W2 Super-Blendable Makeup 2-1 fl. oz. Glass Bottles
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Bought this to try something different, was worth it. So far my skin loves this product. I haven't a reaction. The price was right. Easy to apply, great results.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
My holy grail foundation. I’ve been using it since high school 10 years ago. It’s affordable and the shade range is incredible. It applies great with a sponge or brush and i would totally recommend it to others !
Sarah M.
This makeup is truly a match for me it so easy to blend. Gives me coverage all day I never have to stop and think oh no my blemishes are shinning threw again. This foundation is by far one of the best that I have ever used and I will be using it in the future and I now have my friends using it. They also love it.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
This Foundation have become one of my personal favorites, it gives me full coverage. Don't make my face look cakey but give me that flawless look im looking for. This is my every day wear foundation i use and ppl always seems to think I'm using a expensive foundation. However it's super inexpensive like $10 @rite aid and I highly recommend it. Rite Aid
Sofi C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this foundation! Me being a MUA I wanted something affordable and that worked with many different type of skin tones and type. After using it on my clients many of them ask what foundation I used on them because of how flawless it looks and doesn't feel so cakey.
Stephanie D.
Edinburg
Love! Love this foundation! A good bang for your buck! This foundation truly has buildable coverage. Two pumps for me does it. Medium to full coverage. I have an oily tzone which causes my foundation to start breaking in the nose area. The true match foundation held up. Great for any type of skin really. The finish is more on the matte side. Worth the try!
Alexis H.
Eagle Rock
Hey y’all! This foundation is great for the summer! It’s not too heavy if applied the right way! I’ve always had two shades of this! One for the winter and one for the summer it’s very blendable and definitely looks natural!
Roxy M.
Tustin
This is my favorite everyday foundation. It doesnt have full coverage but just enough for your daily routine. I love the color range too. They have from cool tones to orangier ones. You will definitely fine a shade for you.
Eli A.
Coral Springs
This is my favorite foundation at the moment and it really matches my skin color .I buy it at Walmart and it had a really good price. I definitely recommend it to everyone just try to find the tone that matches your skin
abie n.
lawrenceville
This is the worst foundation I have ever used in my life. I like l'oreal products but this is horrible. Doesn't blend at all and my face looks cakey