34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,386 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Good foundation for everyday use, has a decent amount of coverage and gives you a nice glow. However it doesn't look matte on my skin (plus, I already have oily skin), so I normally use a mattefing powder on top of it.
I used to use this foundation a long time ago and it applied smoothly.. very easy to blend and there are so many shades for every skin tone! I haven’t bought this because there are so many other foundations now that I keep forgetting to get this one
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This has been my go to foundation for a long time! I always try out different foundations but I always go back to this one! I gives you full coverage and it doesn't cake up or make your face feel oily. I had a hard time finding a foundation that would match my fair skin, and this one is absolutely amazing! Not too oily and stayed on all day. I will continue to purchase for sure!
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have had a love hate relationship with this foundation there's times where I've loved it then it's like I put it on and it looks different and honestly when I first buy this foundation I hate it I feel like letting it set longer makes the foundation better at least in my opinion idk why but maybe It has to do with the oils in the foundation itself sometimes it sits on my skin cakey others it looks amazing and skin like idk what it is but I do enjoy it i have combo skin more on the oily side this honestly stays on amazingly and when it does start to show my oils it looks still beautiful like I just have on dewy foundation it doesn't break down at all like other foundations I wore this foundation for many hours and it looked great even better when my oilys did come through I say it's for both oily and dry skin
Its name lives up to your expectation. It blends perfectly with your complexion giving you a matte finish. Only a little drop is needed spreads and goes a long way. Its amazing how a little drop can cover all your spots and gives a rejuvenating look.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
i love this foundation. it’s a little too dry for me during the winter, but it’s great coverage and super cheap. it more of a natural matte finish with medium to dull coverage. i have quite a few shades in this. super easy to find my shade which is rare
Review for: Nut Brown, Soft Sable more...
Soo let me tell you guys this product is so great. I actually used it all and have to go purchase more. It’s not pricey at all. It’s very long lasting. I would recommend it to others. It’s also really affective and have tons of coverage. I love it ALOT!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos