BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Brittany H.
My go to drug store brand of foundation! With so many colors and ranges, finding this lightweight coverage foundation was so simple. My daily wear from day to night. Absolutely love and highly recommend this product. And at a drug store price, can't be beat!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
This product was super blendable, easy to apply, and matched my skin tone perfectly. My only issue was that it was not as full coverage as I needed it to be. It seemed a bit watery to me. Not a big fan but other than that it works great.
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations ever I always find myself going back and repurchasing this Foundation. I usually purchased two shades to mix so that it can fit my complexion whether it be in the winter or summer time when I am a little bit more darker than usual... I love these we provide great coverage and a beautiful finish to the skin.
Sarah N.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This product is super nice and causes no acne at all, however it is fairly hard to blend in all the way and dries up in the bottle pretty quick. Other than that it is perfect for daily use and is oil free so it won’t ruin your skin.
Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
I finally found the correct shade of Foundation, I've searched for a couple of years for the right shade because Maybelline Fit Me quit making my shade. I absolutely love the buildable coverage effect of this foundation as well, you can go for a barely there application to completely full coverage. Definitely will buy again!!!
Shannon G.
This makeup is super blendable, I really like it. After trying quite a few this is my go to. Of you have dry skin it's not the best because it can look came pretty easily, so.make sure you moisturize. I love the range of shades. I'm very pale so this is one of the few brands that carry a shade light enough for me. Even the high end name brands are too dark. This is a staple for me!
Perla R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
When I started wearing foundation I went for this one. It is lightweight, and easy to use. It went good with my face but it has so many colors and I never found the right one for me. Since it was at a drugstore people don't really help you. If i don't have a lot of money I'll probably buy it again but not if I don't have to.
Tami M.
Rochester
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I love this foundation - I have used it for over 8 years now and have at least 3 different shades.  I use it every day and as the weather gets warmer I have to move to a darker shade.  It blends very good and I have never had a problem with my skin while using this product.  I would give it a 10 out of 10.
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
Not a great foundation. I give them points for the shade range, which I’m pretty sure was just recently expanded which is awesome. Almost every skin tone should be able to find a color. I’ve just never been able to get behind this foundations it’s not as long lasting as I’d like and i feel like It sits on top of the skin rather then blends in. Just better options at the drug store
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the versatility and number of shades that the big name drug store brands have available. This liquid foundation lives up to it's name. It's super blendable. The formula does not have a ton of staying power without a good primer working behind the scenes. It also doesn't help my oily skin much; the shine comes through.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.