34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,420 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
My go to drug store brand of foundation! With so many colors and ranges, finding this lightweight coverage foundation was so simple. My daily wear from day to night. Absolutely love and highly recommend this product. And at a drug store price, can't be beat!
This product was super blendable, easy to apply, and matched my skin tone perfectly. My only issue was that it was not as full coverage as I needed it to be. It seemed a bit watery to me. Not a big fan but other than that it works great.
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations ever I always find myself going back and repurchasing this Foundation. I usually purchased two shades to mix so that it can fit my complexion whether it be in the winter or summer time when I am a little bit more darker than usual... I love these we provide great coverage and a beautiful finish to the skin.
I finally found the correct shade of Foundation, I've searched for a couple of years for the right shade because Maybelline Fit Me quit making my shade. I absolutely love the buildable coverage effect of this foundation as well, you can go for a barely there application to completely full coverage. Definitely will buy again!!!
This makeup is super blendable, I really like it. After trying quite a few this is my go to. Of you have dry skin it's not the best because it can look came pretty easily, so.make sure you moisturize. I love the range of shades. I'm very pale so this is one of the few brands that carry a shade light enough for me. Even the high end name brands are too dark. This is a staple for me!
Review for: Nude Beige more...
When I started wearing foundation I went for this one. It is lightweight, and easy to use. It went good with my face but it has so many colors and I never found the right one for me. Since it was at a drugstore people don't really help you. If i don't have a lot of money I'll probably buy it again but not if I don't have to.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I love this foundation - I have used it for over 8 years now and have at least 3 different shades. I use it every day and as the weather gets warmer I have to move to a darker shade. It blends very good and I have never had a problem with my skin while using this product. I would give it a 10 out of 10.
Not a great foundation. I give them points for the shade range, which I’m pretty sure was just recently expanded which is awesome. Almost every skin tone should be able to find a color. I’ve just never been able to get behind this foundations it’s not as long lasting as I’d like and i feel like It sits on top of the skin rather then blends in. Just better options at the drug store
I love the versatility and number of shades that the big name drug store brands have available. This liquid foundation lives up to it's name. It's super blendable. The formula does not have a ton of staying power without a good primer working behind the scenes. It also doesn't help my oily skin much; the shine comes through.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos