34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,397 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Overall, this is a good foundation for cheap. It’s consistency is good and it’s easy to blend, and very natural looking. However, I found that with my pale skin, I was still too dark for a C1 and too light for C2. There seemed to be huge color variation between the two to the point where C2 looked orange on my skin.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb.
Such a perfect color match!!! This is my go to Spring foundation because it has so many shades. I love that it blends well into not a completely matte look and it wear well through the day. All the shades they provide is perfect since my shade changes weekly because I am always outside as soon as the sun comes out!!!!
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this stuff! I have been using this foundation for years now. I think the coverage is great and is easy to blend. I'm not crazy about the smell but other than that it's great. They have a lot of different shades so it's good for mostly anyone who wants to use it. This is always in my make up drawer it's great!
I remember hating this foundation. It was way too thin and watery for my taste. Didn't offer the coverage I needed and always oxidized to make me look orange. I tried several different shades of their foundations and I would not recommend for anyone with yellow undertones at all.
Review for: Other more...
So I'm in the color classic tan, and you guys I swear by this product! It blends so easily and looks so natural. I notice the best results when I apply with a beauty blender. I have normal to dry skin and I've never had an issue with this foundation. If you're thinking about buying it, I definitely would recommend!
A great priced foundation with low/medium coverage that has a beautiful skin-like finish. Great for those who just want a soft blurring effect on the skin. There's a match for every skin tone which is a huge bonus! Only 4 stars because I would love more coverage and a better dispenser than just a hole to dump it out of.
I absolutely love true blend!!! It covers my acne marks and covers my redden skin! I used the beige natural color and it is just the right color for my face! I got oily skin skin and it works well with it! Definitely getting more!
It's a great product for people who like low coverage and it's great if you want to keep a natural look, but if you have acne like me you have to color correct to cover a pimple. Because if you just do foundation it will not cover your acne and it if you like a matte finish this would be a good foundation for you
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos