BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Other more...
This product provides nice coverage for acne, and works well on oily skin. It is also not cakey and feels light on the skin. One drawback is that the packaging makes it extremely difficult to get the last drops out of the bottle.
AnnaClaire B.
Peachtree Corners
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Overall, this is a good foundation for cheap. It’s consistency is good and it’s easy to blend, and very natural looking. However, I found that with my pale skin, I was still too dark for a C1 and too light for C2. There seemed to be huge color variation between the two to the point where C2 looked orange on my skin.
Sawyer C.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb. racist and dumb.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Such a perfect color match!!! This is my go to Spring foundation because it has so many shades. I love that it blends well into not a completely matte look and it wear well through the day. All the shades they provide is perfect since my shade changes weekly because I am always outside as soon as the sun comes out!!!!
Sasha T.
totowa,nj
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this stuff! I have been using this foundation for years now. I think the coverage is great and is easy to blend. I'm not crazy about the smell but other than that it's great. They have a lot of different shades so it's good for mostly anyone who wants to use it. This is always in my make up drawer it's great!
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
I remember hating this foundation. It was way too thin and watery for my taste. Didn't offer the coverage I needed and always oxidized to make me look orange. I tried several different shades of their foundations and I would not recommend for anyone with yellow undertones at all.
Bria P.
Review for: Other more...
So I'm in the color classic tan, and you guys I swear by this product! It blends so easily and looks so natural. I notice the best results when I apply with a beauty blender. I have normal to dry skin and I've never had an issue with this foundation. If you're thinking about buying it, I definitely would recommend!
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
A great priced foundation with low/medium coverage that has a beautiful skin-like finish. Great for those who just want a soft blurring effect on the skin. There's a match for every skin tone which is a huge bonus! Only 4 stars because I would love more coverage and a better dispenser than just a hole to dump it out of.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
I absolutely love true blend!!! It covers my acne marks and covers my redden skin! I used the beige natural color and it is just the right color for my face! I got oily skin skin and it works well with it! Definitely getting more!
Alexia C.
It's a great product for people who like low coverage and it's great if you want to keep a natural look, but if you have acne like me you have to color correct to cover a pimple. Because if you just do foundation it will not cover your acne and it if you like a matte finish this would be a good foundation for you
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.