34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,358 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Typical drugstore foundation. Not my preference. I have fair, dry, sensitive skin with a Rosy undertone. I would not buy this if your skin is similar to mine. The coverage isn’t great, and like many drugstore products, leaves my skin feeling itchy.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I know its a cult favorite foundation, but it broke me out everytime I used it. I have oily, acne prone skin, I really wanted to love this foundation, and I tried so many times also, but no luck. It just irritates my skin and breaks me out badly. I wish I could use it cause it has great shade selections, and coverage.
Review for: Espresso C10 more...
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I love the way it makes my skin look naturally dewy and gives me a glow that nothing that I've tried has ever been able to achieve. I only use it occasionally because the bottle is quite small, however if you're looking for a natural, everyday foundation, look no further!
All time favorite drug store foundation ever. I love the coverage on this. The custom color. And just everything about this product. It is inexpensive. Comes in a wide range of colors. Blends easily and wears all day long. The only downside would be that it can tend to cling to dry patches so exfoliate well before use.
I use this make up as part of my daily routine. My everyday make up is very simple and low maintence. This make up doesn't last the longest on my face but when I use a primer and setting spray it will last most of the day. It does have the tendency to settle into my smile lines. Over all it's not a bad foundation but also not the greatest.
I am a first time user for this product and I probably will not be purchasing again. There are a ton of different shades so there is one that is perfect for everyone. I didn't like it because it feels pretty cakey and thick on my face. Also you have to be pretty careful while pouring it out of the bottle, and for this reason I prefer a pump.
A great priced foundation with low/medium coverage that has a beautiful skin-like finish. Great for those who just want a soft blurring effect on the skin. There's a match for every skin tone which is a huge bonus! Only 4 stars because I would love more coverage and a better dispenser than just a hole to dump it out of.
Review for: Other more...
So I'm in the color classic tan, and you guys I swear by this product! It blends so easily and looks so natural. I notice the best results when I apply with a beauty blender. I have normal to dry skin and I've never had an issue with this foundation. If you're thinking about buying it, I definitely would recommend!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos