BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kendra B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I use this foundation on my clients and they love it! It is super breathable and blendable and it's not heavy. One of my clients wore her make up for 24 hours using this! I do not recommend you doing that but it is a great foundation.
Magenta W.
St. Clair Shores
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I love this stuff. No scent, and it’s not thick. I can apply a bit, blending it easily for decent coverage, and add a bit more where I want more opacity. It’s not full coverage for me, but it’s still good. It evens out my skin texture too, and imparts a nice glow while looking natural. It’s one of my few repeat purchases.
Emily R.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Holy grail product!
Great for all skin types , personally I'm very oily but this foundation LAST all night. It's hard finding your color at the store however their is an entire app dedicated to helping you find the perfect match.
Lucia R.
I love this product . The fact how it has so many colors to choose from is very, very helpful. Specifically because during summer I'm much more tanner then winter . So easy to blend works great with my skin too.
leyna M.
It doesn't have perfect match for me, but yet I use this foundation daily basis by mixing colors. Since I am still looking for my perfect foundation but haven't discovered yet. My skin is dry and sensitive, but this product doesn't give the itching sensation. I would say it's worth a try if you have sensitive skin like me.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This is definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It's affordable, it's got great coverage, lasts all day, and the color selection is HUGE! Sometimes I have a difficult time finding cool toned foundation in the drug store, especially in such light shades but this foundation has so many options. It's wonderful!
Liliana N.
Aurora
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
I liked it very much. It was good to try this.😀 It was an awesome match for me and i will just put some on with lipstick and go. It met my expectation. Now I will use this. Also I like liquid foundation than the powder so thia was a great experince and will share this.
Karla V.
Kissimmee, FL
The bests drugstore foundation I found. I've been using it for a long time, the formula is excellent, the coverage is medium so I use it for the daily. My skin is mixed and sensitive and it works perfectly on me and lasts a lot. Just LOVE this product
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
I use this make up as part of my daily routine. My everyday make up is very simple and low maintence. This make up doesn't last the longest on my face but when I use a primer and setting spray it will last most of the day. It does have the tendency to settle into my smile lines. Over all it's not a bad foundation but also not the greatest.
Darlene G.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I was buying an expensive Department store brand and decided I would look for something less expensive  After doing a little online searching, I decided to give this foundation a try. I love it..The color is perfect and it stays on all day.  If you want to save money, this is foundation I would recommend.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.