BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This foundation is hard to match! It seems like I’m not even in between colors or can mix two.. but it does feel very lightweight and is a good starter foundation. They have a great range of cool, warm, and neutral undertones! Inexpensive depending where you go though.
Bekah F.
walnut springs
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I purchased this product at Walmart . At first I was a bit iffy about it , but after I started wearing it to school and work I fell in love with it ! It very blend-able and easy to apply . Also it is only $12 !
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I did not like this foundation on my skin, it did not blend well. I have dark spots too, its not full coverage. It looks patchy on my face. Did not like the texture. Does not last long, it clearly shows patches on your face after sometime. I would not buy this again.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
I bought this foundation after all the hype .
I don't have dry skin, but this foundation made my skin looks like I have dry patches bad texture and exaggerated my pores
I've tried to apply it with brush and beauty blender to give it chance but I had the same results.
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
This is a good every day foundation it’s not heavy and doesn’t accentuate my flaws either. Not full coverage it’s pretty light medium but doesn’t hold long on oily skin. I add a thin layer of powder before foundation and helps but not an all day. I still ya wit tho
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Perfect Beige N5.5 more...
Pros: It does look nice on the skin, smooth and lasts all day. But you need to add a little at a time otherwise it is easy to cake.

Con: I really wish there was a brush or something to use to place on the face. I have to use my finger on the bottle to dab it on my face just to make sure I don’t cake my face or waste the product.

Would I buy again? With the range of color and affordability I can’t deny I would buy this again.
Stephanie K.
Review for: Caramel Beige more...
My holy grail drugstore foundation. The good thing is that its affordable...gives a good decent coverage. The bad thing is that its such a small bottle..I have to keep repurchasing often! Overall, I dont mind to repurchase because it’s so blendable and I love it.
Marlana C.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I recently just started a project pan and this foundation was the first one on my list. I forgot how amazing this foundation is. I have dry skin and this foundation blends out beautifully. It does tend to break up between my eyebrows but so does every other foundation. Is a great formula and just as described, super blendable. I would definitely recommend this product to dry skinned people looking for a great foundation. Doesn’t matter if it’s drug store, or high end, if you’re looking for a great foundation this is a good choice.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This has been my tried and true foundation at the drugstore. They have so many shade options which is awesome for a drugstore brand. It has great coverage and it doesn’t feel like much on your face at all. And it plays well with other products which is great!
Michaela L.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This used to be my absolute favorite foundation, but I had to stop using it because it doesn’t do well with humid/hot climates. The shade range is phenomenal for a drugstore brand. The coverage is medium, but you are able to build it without it feeling heavy.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.