BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Murielle J.
florida
Review for: Creme Cafe more...
This was my first foundation and it's good. The problem i have with it is that it's not FULL coverage. That's why it's recommended to buy the matching powder so it can cover what the foundation missed. The bottle itself scared me since it's made out of glass and it can break easily. It's just ehhh to me i had to spend extra money to cover what the foundation was made to cover.
Bailey B.
Blacksburg, VA
I religiously use this foundation during the spring and summer! It's great for when my skin is oilier because it really mattifies and stays on through sweat and humidity. The shade range is pretty good, but it still lacks some paler foundations. It also has great coverage!
Delrae W.
Port Arthur, Texas
Review for: True Beige more...
This product is absolutely amazing. On certain days my skin can be very drying and on others it can be extremely oily and this foundation manages to adapt to both! With or without primer it looks flawless on the skin; not to mention it does not smudge. It has a medium to full coverage and I'd recommend anyone to try!  L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I just purchased this product this week since I had ran out of my other liquid foundation. I loved how it blended well with my skin tone and it doesn't feel to heavy on your skin. I loved it and would recommend it!!
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I LOVE the consistency and feel of this foundation. It feels light weight, but always gives my skin a beautiful glow. Sadly, it breaks my skin out soooooo bad. Everytime I have used, I get small bumps and pimples all over my Face. I have tried it several times, months apart, but it always breaks my skin out. I really wish it worked for me because I love the feel and look of it :(
Bella M.
San Diego, CA
I just purchased this about 2 weeks ago and I love it! It's light to medium coverage and it works so good with my oily skin. It feels so light on the skin which is great because I don't like the cake face feeling! And the shade selection is huge! They have all the shades in the world! Will definitely purchase again. 🤗
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I tried this out recently and am pretty impressed, I usually stick to my maybelline fit me for everyday foundation but this blends so beautifully it's coming as a close second favorite. The color selection. Is great and it's super accessible and affordable I'm very pleased.
J J.
I have this foundation in the lightest color and it is very pigmented. It doesn't feel like a lot of makeup in my face, but it's covers a lot. It has a matte finish and probably isn't good for dry skin. I use it every day and it works great with a damp blending sponge or even just your hands. I love this foundation.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Got this foundation a couple years ago and didn’t really like it so i gave it away. But i saw it again in target so i picked it up and fell in love. Ive gone through 2 already. Its very light weight so you can build up on coverage if needed. Only con is that it stings a little near the eye. Over all love the way it makes my skin look and you cant beat that for how cheap it is!
Erika K.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
So I used the Natural Ivory C2 which is in the cool tone section.  I love that this has undertones for everyone.  They have the warm, neutral, and cool tones to match everyone.  They also have a variety of shades to include almost eery skin tone!  This is the first truly matchable foundation I've ever had in my life and I'm so happy I have finally found it!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.