BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
laura b.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I love this foundation. I use warm porcelain W1 and it's all I ever use! I love the coverage I get with it. Once it's set it stays most of the day which is all I need it for anyway! It's a bit pricier than I like to spend since I am somewhat poor but it's worth it because it lasts.
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
This is my favorite foundation. I can almost never find a great foundation because of how pale my skin is but the n1 fits my skin great. It never makes my skin oily or dry like some other makeups have and it seems to blend into my skin instead of just being a weird color on top.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have used this liquid foundation since I began using makeup. It is my favorite out of all the ones I've used. It's super affordable and give great coverage, I'll admit at first it was streaky until I actually learned how to spread the foundation evenly. Overall I deeply enjoy this foundation and greatly suggest using it too.
Summer V.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love this foundation for various reasons and also dislike it for numerous reasons also. The foundation shades they have are great, the foundation is buildable, gives you a sheer/dewy/healthy glow which I love! It looks natural too! But the cons... Well, I hate how it doesn't have a pump, the smell of it sort of burns my eyes, and lastly it does not last long!
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
This is my go to drug store foundation. Inexpensive and you don't need a lot to cover your face. It is what it says it is. Super blendable! I like the finish and I usually set it with my banana powder for my everyday wear. It's lightweight and it doesn't oxidize weird on you.
Danielle T.
Colon, MI
I love how lightweight the formula is and how many ranges of shades there are. Being a super pale gal myself, these shades are probably the closest I have come to matching when it comes to foundation. Thank you to them for realizing that people have very complex and varying skin tones!
brianna l.
I have gone back and forth between loving this and not loving it throughout the years. I love that there is a wide color range so I can get whatever shade I need depending on the time of year. It blends out easily and has buildable coverage. However it has small sparkles in it which makes my skin pretty oily. If they could make these colors a demi matte finish instead I think I would always love it.
Natalie F.
I really do enjoy this foundation a lot! I find it has pretty long wear. It doesn't get that cakey at all and it provides medium coverage as it says on the package . It is easy to blend in and it was pretty easy to find a shade for my skin tone . I definitely recommend it !
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Yes, it blends easily and application is a breeze.
Yes, you can build the coverage.
Yes, it's affordable.
All of those aspects are great.

However, the foundation cakes and becomes orange very quickly. The color will match my skin during application but oxidizes to a really unappealing color within the hour.

I'll try out another shade to match my summer skin, and I'll re-review thereafter.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Everything about this foundation was completely mediocre on my skin. The shade was perfect, it lasted a couple hours but nothing exceptional. It was easy to apply but definitely dries out after a bit. I have very dry skin so may it would be best for people with oily skin.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.