BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I enjoy this Foundation and I would say if you are looking for a light to medium but buildable coverage natural finish semi matte foundation you will really like this one. It is a bit on the liquid side and is not as thick as some other foundations on the market right now. But it does blend in very nicely and gives a very pretty finish to the skin evens out your skin tone and they have a lot of shades to match a wide range of skin tones. It also wears very well and doesn't become patchy or cakey throughout the day also it does not seem to settle into fine lines or wrinkles.
Kerry D.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my go to foundation. The coverage is not heavy which I prefer, it's long lasting, it's a very reasonable price. I use C3 and it is a perfect natural match. The spf 17 in it is a huge deal to me. It's not the only spf I wear most days but I love that it has that little boost in it. I really appreciate things that come in glass so this is another thing I love about this foundation. I love all the different shade options so that if I get tan or go pale in winter I know I'll still be able to find a natural looking shade. All around great product!
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
This foundation is ok but there are better drugstore options in my opinion. This is a light to medium coverage foundation. I, personally, prefer a more full coverage foundation. I have very oily skin and this foundation does get a little shiny on me by the end of the day. I also find that this foundation gets a little patchy and flaky by the end of the day. I think this foundation is ok if you don't mind shine and if you like light to medium coverage. However if you are looking for something full coverage that lasts, I think there are better options.
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Sand Beige more...
If I could give this foundation 10 stars, I would. This my holy-grail of drugstore foundations. Just like it says, it is super blendable! Not to mention it is great for me and I have oily/combo skin. It is more of a matte finish without looking dry or cakey and I just love love LOVE this foundation. The only thing I wish it had is a pump or spatula/lid combo. But for the quality, it's honestly not that important.

FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
As a cosmetician myself, with a deeper complexion, I've never been able to find a foundation that could match my skins tone, undertone, and texture - while, one more tough test- not looking overtly feminine, and full of light reflectors. Most designers and brands offer tones way too deep for me, or their denifition of "tan" is so orange and too warm toned, it stood out on my face like bronzer. I mean, I've serched far as wide, department stores, Botiques , and even mom and pop shops. The next best contending foundation may perform like true match, but is seven times the retail price! Don't waste your hard earned dollars and cents, Loreal delivers a supiour product, that really lives up to its claims. Trust me, i am one of the toughest retail critics, i dont hand out A's to any old bottle of makeup. This liquid foundation, although very thin and pourable, spreads like a second skin, beautifully blurring and camouflaging lines, pores, and imperfections. The finish is so natural, even on camera, up close, and with a full application. I'm N7- Classic tan , sometimes in the summer my skin dips into C6- soft sable. The only negative review I could give, is, the limited shade selection, in Canada. American retailers offer such a wider array of shades with depth for ethnic complexions. In conclusion, though, this product is excellent and exceptional for a drug store offering. A+
Samantha O.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I love this foundation because it's the first drugstore foundation I've found that matches my skin tone perfect so when I'm wearing it it looks natural. The great thing about the true match collection is that their are so many different shades to choose from that you're bound to find something that matches your skin tone. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and it blends really well. This is by far my favorite drug store liquid foundation. It is a little more expensive than some of the others (Rimmel, Maybelline, etc) but it's definitely worth it.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
For me I have to mix colors, I actually bought the wrong color as I kept testing it out it was runny, I did have to touch up with powder. It's a good basic foundation for those who are starting out. I wish there was more colors. The price wasn't bad at all.
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
As a beauty blogger, I cannot tell you how many foundations I own without becoming more than a little ashamed. Seriously, it's disturbing, even to myself. What I can tell you is that every time one of those foundations falls short of my expectations or needs, I always have a backup, a steady go-to foundation that never lets me down. This is it!

I bought this foundation when I first started using makeup, which was kind of surreal to me, that I was spending some serious moolah ($8 at the time was a lot of money for me, because I'm cheap) on something that sits on my face, only for me to take it off in a few hours. What I didn't know was that I'd go back and buy this again and again because it has amazing coverage that can be built up or sheered out, looks natural, and doesn't break me out. That's one of the biggest things with this makeup, is that it doesn't break me out at all. Not one bit. I have pretty sensitive skin, so that's important to me.

I'd absolutely recommend this makeup to anyone, there's a huge shade range to choose from too.
Marylou C.
I have been using L'oreal True Match now for quite some time and Its my favorite go to foundation...It goes on evenly and I get really good coverage with this product but the great thing is that this product is buildable if needed...This product Can be bought in stores like CVS WALGREENS or any smaller department stores and the price is Great too...In my opinion it works as good as many other expensive higher end brands...I give this product 5 stars and I definately recommend this product L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Ashely M.
Florence, AZ
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
So a few things I didnt like with this brand. The color when compared to the fit me by maybelline, l'oreal was lighter . On top of that for people with sensitive skin like me ,the titanium dioxide spf they use made my skin very irritated and had a very unpleasant burning feeling. Since I only did a patch test I couldn't give a fair review on coverage but from what I saw it wasn't bad. Another positive for this brand was when it dried it was a matte finish that was touchably soft and almost powdery. It stayed on for a long time and didnt seem to budge when rubbed.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.