BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Nieves O.
One of the best drug store foundations hands down. They have a huge selection of colors which is great because that is one of the problems with most foundations they are just not the right shade for you, so they don't look right. But it goes beyond that. The product is light and liquidy so it goes on the skin beautifully and is not cakey or drying. It gives the skin a healthy glow, which makes any woman look more youthful and radiant. I definitely reccomend it. Best of all it's affordable, it's a 5 star in my book!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
This foundation is in the shade light ivory w2 it's a little light so I'll bump a tad darker shade next time first off this is a creamy super blend able foundation it is build able more of a medium coverage with a natural finish I absolutely love this foundation and plan on buying it again it's a great foundation!
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
I've been using this foundation for 3 months and so far I like it but to an extent. I like that it's really lightweight and is very blend able, but when I first starting to use it I had a hard time figuring out what worked well with it. When I used a certain primer under it the foundation would become extremely blotchy, with my foundation I prefer it to be compatible with most products I already have and not have to go out and buy more. Aside from that problem I do like this foundation but like I said, only to an extent.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I use this almost everyday! For a cheap-er foundation I really like this!! It's not to thin and watery like and it's not to thick and heavy! It's in the middle and it's perfect! It doesn't break me out, which is definitely a plus! This color w-2 is a perfect match for me, which it is very hard to find a perfect match for my skin tone! And with using a good primer and setting spray it stays all day! I wish it came in a bigger container though! It is a cheaper foundation but since it's such a small container it makes it more expensive, if that makes sense!
Alexis G.
Knocking off a star because it makes me oily after a couple of hours. It's super blendable, buildable, suitable for formal or daily use, affordable and overall a great foundation. It's natural looking, yet gives good coverage. I suggest using it with a brush if you want more coverage. A damp sponge works if you want a more sheer look I finished the entire bottle, (even scraped the sides lol) Will be repurchasing!
tara o.
Ridgeley, WV
this foundation has really helped me become more confident in my skin. i used the shade porcelain because i am pale and it's nicely blendable and has very good coverage. it helps keep oily skin under control throughout the day and it also really helps cover my acne really well. i've dealt with acne since 5th grade and i could never find a good enough foundation that covered well until i found this and i'm very impressed with this foundation.
Leticia J.
Modesto, CA
Por años estube buscando una base liquida de buena cobertura hasta que la encontre true match lumi es una base liq de facil aplicacion con la esponja o brocha de muy buena cobertura y larga duracion me gusta el olor y se siente como si no trajeras nada me encanto y claro que se las recomiendo
Megan M.
Review for: Honey Beige more...
Definitely the best drugstore foundation that I have tried. The coverage is pretty good, and it's buildable. For my prom look, I did a double layer foundation, and it had a pretty dewy finish. I used this foundation with the matching powder, and it worked very well. Although, whenever you build the coverage, make sure to use a good setting spray so it stays together. Overall, I would definitely repurchase, and for the price, it's totally worth it. They have all kinds of shades, so it's defiantly an essential!
Selva Nazaret L.
I am not really dark neither I am white; I'm totally mixed so it is a little bit difficult for me to find my exact color; which has to be also yellow based (I usually find my shade but pink based: not good) With this product I found THE MOST EXACT color for my skin and WARM so my makeup really goes for the natural finished that I always wanted; also I have an oily skin; it lasts as a perfect make up for 4 hours top; so I redo my make up at mid day! the coverage depend on how much I use; but it is not full! It is great for every day make up.
Kristina G.
College station
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'll start with the pros. It covers well for 8.99 and once it dried, it was a nice soft finish. Even though it was soft, I found it to be heavy on my skin. It did take forever to dry, even with a set, and was tacky. I got the wrong color, which isn't their fault, but who knew there was someone lighter than me?! And I hate it doesn't have to a pump. But I worked with it for a while and it became OK. I'm still going to continue working with it and maybe mix it with my current foundation which isn't as full coverage.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.