BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Roxanne R.
I recently picked this up, and I am in love. I know it's been around for a million years it seems, however I know that many people rave over this. I have very oily skin (more combo in the winter months), and this lasts me all day! It looks so natural and feels so light on the skin. It is the perfect everyday foundation, but it works just as well for special occasions. Additionally, it has SPF so I know my skin will be protected. It is relatively inexpensive too.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
I am soooooo in love with how this foundation looks. It is literally like skim you can't feel it at all. It is not drying whatsoever. I have combination skin with some dry patches and it does not stick to those latches at all. And for the price it is very worth it. I bought for 8 dollars at Wal-Mart. It is also a medium to full coverage. I apply after i use my elf wireless primer and the hourglass veil . And it stay smooth and soft for hours. Really recommend 10/10
Megan J.
Omaha
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This foundation has okay coverage, but my experiences with it are not the best. This foundation definitely oxidizes after sitting on the skin for 10-15 minutes, turning me from pale to having an orangish tint. I also notice in my brief usage that you do tend to go through quite a bit. With such a small bottle, this always worried me while using this. I've seen people have really good experiences with this, but this foundation just wasn't for me. I recommend this to people in the mid ranges, as paler people (such as I) most likely will have difficulties finding a good match.
Suzie L.
I've used just the original true match in a neutral color for years. I recommend it especially for people with acne breakouts. It covers very nicely but if your working a lot it will leave an oily feeling to your face. The foundation feels very light on face when you use the powder to go alone with it! Overall satisfied with the foundation but still looking for an over the top foundation.
Meaghann S.
Review for: Other more...
This has been my go-to foundation for a while. I know it doesn't break me out and it has medium/buildable coverage. It blends out on my skin really easily.

It does stick to my dry patches on my nose and rubs off. It's not super great but I use it because this is the best shade match for my skin at the drugstore.

Summary: good coverage & blendability, but not extremely long wearing if you touch your face a lot
Sarahi G.
I have combo/oily skin so this foundation was not the best for me. It is liquidy and doesn't last long because of my oils. However, the way I have used it by mixing it with my Tarte Shape Tape concealer to match my shade, has worked so well for me! Since it is non-drying they went well with each other. I know that this foundation would look beautiful on Normal/dry skin types! It really is beautiful. I have mine in the shade warm natural beige (W4) The shade range is also an A+
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I enjoy this Foundation and I would say if you are looking for a light to medium but buildable coverage natural finish semi matte foundation you will really like this one. It is a bit on the liquid side and is not as thick as some other foundations on the market right now. But it does blend in very nicely and gives a very pretty finish to the skin evens out your skin tone and they have a lot of shades to match a wide range of skin tones. It also wears very well and doesn't become patchy or cakey throughout the day also it does not seem to settle into fine lines or wrinkles.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I've been afraid to use this for a long time specifically because my skin is so sensitive that when I change foundations I usually break out or am let down by the coverage but I have to say; I bought this over the weekend and have been using it ever since and I am in love with it! The coverage is great, it's super blendable, it has SPF in it, and I haven't seen a single pimple yet so I'll keep buying it!
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Great drugstore product, good price too. This foundation is good for dry skin and dry weather, I comes in many different shades which is amazing ! Is easy to blend and lasts long, coverage is not the best but it does give you a natural look. Some shades are a little bit too orange but it matches your tone like it says.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
This foundation is ok but there are better drugstore options in my opinion. This is a light to medium coverage foundation. I, personally, prefer a more full coverage foundation. I have very oily skin and this foundation does get a little shiny on me by the end of the day. I also find that this foundation gets a little patchy and flaky by the end of the day. I think this foundation is ok if you don't mind shine and if you like light to medium coverage. However if you are looking for something full coverage that lasts, I think there are better options.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.