BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade C1 and it is extremely orange. I have to mix it with The Body Shop Lightening Drops to lighten it and tone down the orange.

I would say it provides medium coverage which is fine for me. The reason I don’t like this and won’t be finishing off the bottle is that it doesn’t wear very long on my skin at all. I have normal to dry skin and I look like an oil slick by the end of the work day (desk job) and the foundation has completely rubbed off in spots. Primers, powders, and setting sprays don’t seem to make much of a difference.
Brie F.
This was the first foundation I ever wore in high school, and it still is a staple in my collection. It is lightweight easy to blend and easy to apply. Depending on if you want to dewy or a matte finish, you can accomplish that with this foundation and a little powder. This shade selection for this product is incredible and almost anyone could find a match. I could absolutely recommend this to someone looking for a drugstore foundation or young lady trying foundation for the first time.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This was one of the first foundations I used in my life. The truth is that the coverage is excellent and can be managed from medium to high. It does not have a strong smell and it feels extremely light on the face. Now, the reasons why I would not use it is because of the following points:
1. Transfer easily2. Asl passed the two hours my face was extremely greasy.3. The color does not last long on the face.4. It oxidized a bit on my skin

The truth is that the most amazing thing about this line is the amount of tones it offers to customers. Above all, the price and availability in stores. It's a pity that in my case I did not like it at all.
Paighton W.
Henderson, NC
I have been using this foundation for years! It has amazing coverage, it can definitely be built up to full coverage. And it last all day. My t-zone is extremely oily so by the end of the day it has started to come off of the tip of my nose. I can't blame the foundation though since that happens to me with a lot of foundations. They also have a wide range of shades from warm to neutral to cool. This is by far my favorite drug store foundation.
liz f.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I use the natural beige W4. I have been using it for years now. It's easy to apply and blends really smooth. I feel like it does last all day as long as you don't wipe your face with a wet towel. I usually use it for light coverage on a daily bases. Although if i put a little more then usual it give me a full coverage it even covers my freckles. I recommend this if you want to go for something that doesn't feel cakey on your face. It's also so inexpensive so it's worth it!
Hoai-My T.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I really like this foundation. My skin tends to fluctuate between dry and combination, and other days I have more hyperpigmentation showing through.  I alternate between using an air puff, a real techniques sponge, or a beauty blender to put it on. This foundation works to how I need it. I can build up the coverage or thin it down.

The problem is that even though they have a really large range of foundation colors, it still somehow doesn't seem to be enough. I have a lot more yellow in my skin and the foundations shades don't match me perfectly.

W4 Natural Beige is the most yellow toned color closest to my skin color, but I mix in a white foundation mixer when my skin gets lighter. No matter what, the foundation is not yellow toned enough. In addition, it oxidizes and becomes a bit more pink.
Ivana P.
Saint Paul, MN
What a great foundation! I tried it at the L'Oréal Pop up Studio and it was a true match right away! The foundation blends out super smoothly and it doesn't feel heavy on my face! I recommend this if you are the type of girl that loves natural makeup! it truly works gorgeously!
Qiana M D.
Detroit, MI
This has been my go to foundation for some time now. Not only do they have the most color options of any drug store brand, they're reasonably priced. They practically revolutionized if not started the whole color match formula trend with creating foundations based on your complexion and your skin's undertones. The product is super blend able with your other facial products such as concealer or you can wear it alone. A little goes along way. It matches my complexion perfectly without me having to blend more than one color together to get my perfect match. It definitely is a mainstay in my cosmetic bag!
Heather P.
Madison, CT
This is one of my favorite foundations, I have been using it on and off for the past 5 years and will continue to purchase it! I use the shade N2 Classic Ivory and it is a perfect match for me! In the summer I mix in a tiny bit of another foundation that I have as it is slightly darker. I think this line has a great selection of colors and I love how it goes by the undertones, it really makes a difference when trying to find your "perfect match"! I do wish it had a pump instead of having to pour it out but it is fine. It blends out beautifully on my skin with a sponge or brush. I really love this foundation!
Roxanne R.
I recently picked this up, and I am in love. I know it's been around for a million years it seems, however I know that many people rave over this. I have very oily skin (more combo in the winter months), and this lasts me all day! It looks so natural and feels so light on the skin. It is the perfect everyday foundation, but it works just as well for special occasions. Additionally, it has SPF so I know my skin will be protected. It is relatively inexpensive too.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.