BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
Used to be my go to drug store formula of foundation. I don’t know what has happened to this formula over the years but it’s not the same any more. It’s way too liquidy now. Doesn’t cover like I expected it to at all. Was kind of mad that I went out and repurchased this again after the awesome results I had gotten before and didn’t receive them this go around. Was actually really disappointed. Didn’t blend well on my oily skin. It broke up around my nose and left my face feeling super greasy. Super oily and made my face look like it was soaking wet even after setting it with a high end setting powder. Will not be repurchasing from my local drug store. I do not recommend this foundation to anyone with oily skin. It is not a good look and breaks down on your face really badly. It’s not a good look. Really wish this formula would have never been changed. Why ruin such a good thing? What a shame!
Xochilt D.
This foundation I love how it very natural looking, that’s what I love in foundations. I get a lot of compliments on how healthy my skin looks with this foundation and the best part it’s super affordable
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
I'm a big fan of this foundation. It has a natural finish, medium coverage and lasts me all day. It also has SPF 17, so it offers some sun protection.

I have dry skin and before i apply this foundation, I make sure my skin is well moisturized. I find it comfortable to wear. My color is N2 - classic ivory. It comes in a cute little see-through glass bottle.

I like to try other foundations, but once in a while I come back to this one because I know I can trust its results.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Review for: Golden Beige, Cappuccino, Natural Ivory, Natural Buff, Deep Cool C9, Soft Sable, Cocoa, Buff Beige, Light Ivory, Suntan W5.5, Fresh Beige W4.5, Espresso C10, Deep Golden W10, Perfect Beige N5.5, Honey Beige, Mahogany N9, Alabaster, Nude Beige, Natural Beige, Creamy Natural, Sand Beige, Classic Ivory (N2), True Beige, Creme Cafe, Caramel Beige, Sun Beige, Shell Beige, Cappuccino, Nut Brown, Soft Ivory, Porcelain, Deep Warm W9.5, Classic Beige, Classic Tan more...
I've used this for years now. Super blendable and the colors are always a perfect match. They are lightweight and never turn greasy even after wearing it all day.
Lauren H.
I had to find a foundation to wear to my sorority's formal. I purchased 3 other foundations at the time and I fell in love with this foundation. It is very easy to apply and super bendable. The day before purchasing this, I got a spray tan and was worried if I would find anything that would match the spray tan. This foundation matched perfectly!! I have very dry skin and this foundation had enough coverage to go over my dry patches without sitting in my pores and looking cakey. For a drug store foundation, I would highly recommend. They have so many different shades that it is not hard to find the perfect one. This foundation stayed on for over 12 hours and still looked good as the night was done. I definitely will be getting this foundation in my natural shade.
Amberly S.
Review for: Other more...
Been loving this foundation lately. I have it in the shade W2. It has the perfect undertone for my skin. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It also has a nice medium coverage but can be built up. Blends well with either a brush or a sponge, though I tend to use both for most of my foundations. It has a natural finish on the skin, not overly matte or glowy. I do tend to mix with loreal pro glow or liquid highlighter to get more of a glow, but I do think this foundation looks beautiful on its own too. I don't find that this foundation emphasize texture, dryness, or pores. Overall a great drugstore option for foundation with a decent color range. My only gripe is that it doesn't have a pump or some other form of applicator that would make dispensing the product easier.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Review for: Classic Tan more...
The only thing I liked about the L’Oréal true match foundation in shade neutral classic tan N7 was that it had SPF in it. Other than that, I DESPISE this foundation. The formula is like water and transfers to EVERYTHING! And the creasing is unbearable, especially on the forehead and smile lines. I wore this foundation for 2 weeks, and every time I wanted to wash my face within 5 min of application. I tried both brush and beauty blender for application and it was streaky and moved around on my face no matter what. I also tried setting it with both powder and setting spray which did not help at all. There’s nothing I hate more than foundation on my paperwork at my desk. I will never repurchase nor would I recommend to anyone. If I could give it NO stars, I would.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This started out as pretty good. It's a little looser in consistency than I like but applied much like a thicker formula. The color looks good, and it has nice coverage (middling of medium, and somewhat buildable, so I can work with it). The finish is on the dewy side, I don't feel it on my face, but do feel it when I touch my skin, even through powder (not a big problem, but a problem). Initially it did emphasize a little texture, but not much, so I thought it might be workable anyway. Unfortunately, that texture problem got worse as the day wore on even when I didn't touch up the powder, so even though everything else can be worked around, this one is a no. I don't need my skin showing off my age, thank you very much. It would probably work better on younger, less texture prone skin.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
For several years I have used this makeup. Full coverage is an understatement! It covers every blemish and then some. I love how it has SPF in it too. I always get compliments using it. This is my review for 35 and younger. I'm now pushing towards 40 so I gave this a try today. I put my Josie Maran SPF 47 on and usually it works well as a primer for my foundation. Today my foundation showed every wrinkle. It did give full coverage but sank into my acne scars and it felt heavy on my face. I'm still giving this a good review because it has an amazing list of colors to choose from. I needed a foundation to match my body's spray tan and went to my faithful true blend. They had the exact color. Maybe its my age or that I used a foundation brush when I usually have used my fingers (before the blenders came out) It just wasn't my best foundation day today.
Wayna V.
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. It is great for flawless makeup with great coverage Blends in perfectly with skin tone. I have a lot of dark spots and it covers them completely. People always complement me on my flawless brown complexion. I would not recommend for every day use for people with acne prone skin as it is somewhat oily in my particular case it produces breakouts after a couple of days of continuous use so I strictly use it for party makeup when I go out or on special occasions for flawless makeup. I use something else for everyday use.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.