BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Ellie K.
Morgantown, WV
Above average but still not great. Really thin, dry consistency that didn't agree with the drier areas on my face. Awesome shade range but if you don't know your exact undertones it makes it difficult to find the right shade for you. I've had friends with oily skin that really enjoy this but it wasn't for me. Not awful just not for me.
Vicki A.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I love how this drug store foundation is very diverse. I’m a dark skinned black women and before this foundation, it was uncommon for me to find a foundation or concealer that fit my tone. When this came out I rushed to purchase it. It literally is a true match BUT i would no longer use it because the formula made me break out. Sucks!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Review for: Creamy Natural, Classic Ivory (N2) more...
So I'm one of those people who refuses to throw makeup away because of a date and I have had these two bottles for um a long time 😁 haha. This stuff has not changed one bit. I switch up everything I use every time I do my makeup so I have quite a few foundations but this one is normally my go to summer foundation. I switch between colors depending on whether I've gotten some sun or not. It's kind of a mix between light and medium coverage and when my skin is healthy and hydrated it works great. Good for summer since its lightweight. Blends beautifully. My only complaint.....I freaking hate these bottles!! Stand there for five minutes beating them like the old glass ketchup bottles 😂
Nikki Y.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This one is a pretty good foundation for a good price. There are others that I like better but this one has spf in it and I really appreciate that in my makeup. Loreal is a brand that I trust to always have great products for a great price. I got the wrong shade and plan on going back really soon to get the correct shade.
Vanny V.
Fort Lee, NJ
I find these little bottles great. They aren't heavy at all and blend out very nicely. I feel like you can choose the amount of coverage it has by the amount you put on. The only thing is, which it's probably me, I have to mix to get my skin color. So I have to buy a few and play around with the mixkng until I find my shade.
Amy S.
parkers lake, ky
I am picky when it comes to my foundations because, I am always having issues finding my skin tone and they also leave my skin greasy.
This foundation is perfect because it matches my skin tone and does not make my skin feel greasy and easy to wash off.
Elizabeth G.
Moon, VA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I am very hesitant when it comes to trying out a different liquid foundation because I am not a fan of an overly runny foundation but this was not too thin. I LOVE the way this foundation blends and i love how smooth and doll-like it makes my face appear. I found it does settle into fine lines just a tiny bit but nothing worth getting upset about. It lasts a good while and can be built up for extra coverage. I definitely recommend this foundation ESPECIALLY if you are on a budget and can't afford a high end foundation.
Nikki C.
Review for: Natural Ivory, Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation and have been using it for years! I have combination skin and as long as I have exfoliated and moisturized well, it goes on like a dream (best with a silicone applicator). It has buildable coverage- I typically apply it once right away, do my eyes and come back and add another layer when needed. I have found that I am between Natural Ivory and Creamy Natural so I blend those two shades to make the perfect custom color for my skin. It goes on quite matte, however as the day goes by and my face gets more oily, I typically require a little powder to freshen up my look. Overall, I think this product is wonderful!
trisha V.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
L'Oreal Paris True Match works great! I love that the shades they offer actually match my skin tone. My first purchase was actually the correct color. This is a wonderful deal because the price is affordable and the makeup is good quality. It blends evenly and also has sun protection. What more can you ask for?
Casey D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my everyday foundation, I've been using it gor 2 years now. This is blendable, natrual looking, smooth and just all around pretty to put it simply. This is one of the few foundations that doesn't break me out.. The only problem is the lightest shade is C1 (C for cool undertone, Neutral is way to warm still) and it's about 1-2 1/2 shades to dark for me. I use my Maybelline Fit Me loose powder in 05 over it to even it out and match me better, I just wish the made 2-3 more shades for the lightest shades and the darkest shades in all of the undertones (Cool, Neutral, Warm) to match more people! Great foundation overall though.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.