BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
anahi d.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This blendable makeup was a bit disappointing. I didn’t exactly like it because it didn’t have much of a blend to my makeup as I wished it had. It’s good for oily skin.
Karissa S.
Crittenden
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This is a great foundation! It blends great with your skin when using a foundation brush. Easy to apply, and provides great coverage. Just wish it was in a plastic bottle. I’ve dropped one before and it shattered! Oops!
Kristina R.
Wakefield
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
The product has a lot of colors to match all types of skin tones. It is a little thick making it slightly difficult to apply. It blends really well and covers spot and is long lasting. It is very affordable and I would buy it again. It is at all drug stores.
Maya D.
Mays Landing , NJ
This foundation is great. It is really light on your skin and you can’t really feel it at all. I’ve use this for a few weeks now and I have not broken out once. I recommend this for anyone with oily to combination skin.
Claudia W.
Review for: Deep Cool C9 more...
I've been using this foundation for some time now and it blends so well with my skin tone. It also lasts long. Although I would advise you to also use some powder after applying the foundation if you have an oily face.
Kristian C.
Syracuse, NY
I wear this foundation in C6/W6 and found it very difficult to match to my complexion. It just never satisfied me and I also felt like it wore poorly. It was medium coverage and also made me very shiny in a greasy way
Desiree F.
5964 Garcia Ln Fort Worth
I used this because I wanted to find a good affordable drugstore foundation and I wasn’t that impressed. I feel the oxidation is really annoying I have normal to dry skin and it didn’t really do much just felt sticky.
Marissa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make Up, Fresh Beige W4.5 - 1 Oz, Pack of 2 more...
The product is awesome, but HATE the packaging. I prefer pumps for liquid foundation. With this glass bottle, I feel a lot of makeup is left wasted. For that reason, I will not waste my money on this product anymore.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
For $7 and a drugstore foundation this wasnt so bad. The color didnt quite match my undertone and I would have liked a little more of a moist look from the foundation.
Ashley D.
I can’t ever find my color, which sucks. But when I do I stock up! Easy to apply with a beauty blender matches perfectly to your skin tone and gives you medium coverage. Fairly affordable and great for all skin types.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.