BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Sherry S.
Easton PA
Leaves my skin oily. I have combination skin. The colors are pretty accurate but it tends to looks thick and cakey on me when I use more than one layer.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I like this foundation, because it blended very well with my skin, but it caused my acne to flare up. Because of that, I will not use this product again.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a good product. Covers well and is cheap, but you get what you pay for. It just wasn't up to my standard as far as what kind of makeup I want.
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
This is probably one of my favorite foundations. The coverage is great. It is so blendable. It looks flawless and natural. I really love this foundation.
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
so blendable, works greats and provides full coverage for a great price, not my favorite since you seem to have to use a lot of foundation to move around
Amy H.
tyner, KY
This is my favorite drugstore brand. It makes my skin look flawless. It is easy to match up. It don't make me break out and that is very important to me.
candy D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I purchased this a few months back and although It did not give me full coverage I like how light it felt on my skin. for the price I would try it again.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
This is a foundation that i used to use years ago before i really got into makeup. Sheer coverage and very inexpensive. Great if you want a natural look.
Emily M.
Fort Worth
This product I okay m I've had better store brand but it's ojay . It's what you paid for basically . I would rather spend the money and get Bette product
Mayra G.
Really wanted to love this foundation since everyone raves about it. Or maybe i just didn't get the right shade. I looked cakey and it looked dry on me.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.