BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Tia M.
I have this foundation. My skin is oily/combo. I actually adore this foundation. It stays on all say and has the perfect amount of coverage. I absolutely love it for a drugstore foundation.
Brenda J.
Montgomery, IL
This is the only foundation I have ever used! I go to the store and there is a large selection of colors. It has amazing coverage and doesn't feel so thick for a foundation that does it's job!
xiomara h.
Mission, TX
This foundation is the best. I have really sensitive skin and it helps me with it. My pimples disappear when i put it on and use the powder as well. L'Oreal did a good job with this make-up.
Batol A.
True match!!!!! This is my favorite drug store foundation. You can bulild it up to the consistency you desire. I love how there is Several shades of it so you will always find your match.
Caitlin A.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really love this foundation!! I find that it gives pretty good coverage and stays for a long day. Even though I have dry skin I find that it still works well!!
Karen C.
Honolulu, HI
I love it. It does blend easily and does not make me look ashy like other drug store product. My skin can breath and does not feel heavy. It goes well too with the concealer.
Hope G.
Product is alright for a beginner foundation, not my favorite. Not easy to match. Not one of my favorite products would not buy again. Not really full coverage or buildable.
Jenna M.
Brooklyn, CT
I however did not like it, because I have acne and it doesn't cover will and oily skin, but highly recommend for people with dry skin, who just want a little coverage!
Katie S.
Pocono Lake, PA
My favorite foundation. I use this everyday, it is a good mix of moisture and coverage. Sometimes i apply a matte finisher over top depending on the look I'm going for.
Marialejandra R.
Orlando, FL
@ This was my first foundation ever and i ABSOLUTELY love it.
It last all day in my face, it blends amazing, and the price is on point. I really love this foundation and the best thing is that it comes in so many different colors for every skin tone. I really recommend this
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.