BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kaifa Z.
Warren, MI
Love this drug store foundation. One of the best on the market. It is lite weight and flawless. For me I only need two layers for get full coverage. One of my fav.
Emily B.
I'm not the biggest fan of this makeup. I used it a lot in high school to cover blemishes, but I've found other things work better. It blended well but did not really cover up red spots.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
I have fair skin with a yellow undertone and there is no shade in this foundation line with yellow undertones. Therefore, there is no "true match" for me with this.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I used this for years, and loved it. The only reason I'm not using it anymore is because I wanted to try something new. It blends beautifully and has great coverage
Kayla M.
Detroit
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Although a had to mix and match tad over all it's not that bad, I just wish it was more lighter on the face, (anyone no how I can find my exact foundation shade??)
Abby S.
Bloomington, IL
Gives a great dewy finish to your face and has great coverage. I use this for more formal events when I otherwise wouldn't use BB creame in the summer. I used this mostly in the winter time. It really is great.
Dennyse S.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I saw so many makeup artists in Brazil using that foundation true Match and I created a high expectation that this foundation was wonderfully incredible, but for me it was just another regular foundation, just good.
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite, but still a good foundation. It can get cakey pretty quick, so be careful. The best & most attractive thing about this foundation is the color selection!!!
Rebecca B.
Review for: Other more...
I use light ivory and it matches my skin tone so well. It blends nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking super oily at all. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin either.
Leslie C.
Middletown, IA
I love this foundation it's super bendable it is really runny but blends beautifully with a beauty blender... I love this because it's a perfect match to my skin tone other foundations make me look orange..
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.