BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
This is a inexpensive product wit the quality of an expensive one. You can find it in your favorite department store and has a huge variety of colors. Has medium high coverage.
Donna C.
NJ
This makeup really matches my skin color better than other foundation
I've tried in the past. Usually I had to mix 2 or 3 shades just to get the right shade for my skin and the foundation lasts for hours without touch up.
Alyssa H.
Nashville, NC
This is my go-to foundation. It goes on easy and leaves a matte finish. It's also pretty long wearing and comes in a good variety of colors. I will be repurchasing.
Jade H.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Love this product! It is light, long lasting, and really does blend well with skin tones. I normally have such a difficult time finding a foundation that I like and this one is the winner!
Sarah W.
Holley, NY
I've been using this foundation for a couple months and I cannot express how much I love it! Great coverage and easily to blend. Goes great with the L'Oreal powder!
Yessy M.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Ohh my gosh I just love how this foundation lasts it feels like your bare face. 😍 it so smooth and it leaves your skin feeling soft and looking flawless. I love it!!
Rose H.
Collinsville, MS
Although this product matches my skin tone perfectly, it feels a bit heavy on my skin. If it weren't so heavy it would be my holy grail product. On the flip side, it is very easy to layer and can double as concealer.
Summer V.
i love liquid foundations and this one is great! super blendable & has many shades you could choose from! it has a satin matte finish, definitely my go to foundation.
Ashley C.
This makeup blends very well and I feel like it lasts a very long time. Usually, my makeup doesn't last all day but when I used this, I felt like I didn't need touch ups throughout the day.
Arielle S.
I like that this goes on the way that it does, which is to say easily. I also appreciate that it blends well since I couldn't find an exact tone match, and had a slight foundation ring. Luckily, a brush helped fix that!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.