BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Brittany F.
Athens, AL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
Definitely one of my top 5 foundations. I have repurchased at least 7 or 8 times. This is a great everyday foundation. Medium to full coverage if you build it up. I don't even need a primer with it (I have normal skin).
Cheyanna  H.
Hendersonville, TN
I love this foundation it has full coverage and it is not heavy also it stays on all day. they only thing is it is kind of watery but other than that it is really good foundation.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I really like this product. It gives me great coverage and lasts all day. Great alternative if you don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup. Definitely one of the best foundations from the drugstore.
Amanda R.
Bay City, MI
Ive tried this foundation and i love the color and coverage however i don't recommend it for anyone with oily skin. This is a oily makeup and will make your skin even more oily.
that's a five sars product, when i first use it, i fall in love with. it give you a full coverage, i appreciate how the C7 cover well my face. i love it. great product l'oreal!!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
This is the best foundation I've found in a supermarket. It blends perfectly. The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to take off your hands if you get any on them. As far as makeup goes, it's great quality and looks really good.
Alecia B.
I have purchased two shades of this foundation but it doesn't work that well for me. It's not providing me with the coverage I'm looking for. I may have to mix the two colors or get another shade.
👑Brittany H.
Copan
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This product is hard to look cakey. It is medium coverage with a natural finish. I have acne prone and combination skin, ot doesn't break me out or look oily or dry. I love it.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I love this product is very good quality it is very long-lasting and I loved it I highly recommend it to anyone it is seriously the best thing on the market. I think this is a good product for any new beginning make up artist definitely good for all types of make up
Amanda D.
This foundation matched my skin tone perfectly, but it left my face looking greasy as soon as I applied the foundation. My face felt heavy, & it was very hard to get off. I could literally feel my pores just clogging right back up.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.