BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Me resulta y con un bello acabado. La recomiendo y la tengo entre mis favoritas. Con bello acabado y un tono perfecto ya wue se ajusta y hace un buen efecto para las fotos.
Morgan J.
I love this foundation because it is easily blended, and it gives,the perfect amount t of coverage . The finish isn't too much either way of Matte or dewy skin, but a more natural finish which makes it undetectable and very natural.
Hannah C.
Chino, CA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This foundation left almost a mask look to my face and I tried about 3 different shades. It just let a very chalky finish. Not a product I would recommend or purchase again
Cindy R.
Colton, CA
This foundation is very light weigh. I frist bought because I thought it would be buildable, but it didn't seem to work for me. Also, it was hard finding the right shade for me.
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Easy to work with! I have found you can build it up to be what you want it to be exactly. Not too heavy either. Works great for all skin types. Also does not need a primer.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
I love this formula, however I do not like the shimmer in it, but I can deal with it. Good medium coverage. There are so many colors and shades that you are bound to find one that compliments your skin tone!
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
This has definitely become my favorite foundation over the past year. It was so easy to find the perfect color for my skin tone and the finish looks so natural on the skin.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
It is the best thing that has Been invented ... I love it this.. formulated with true match so you can control coverage and fine tune it. ... with vitamins A and C , wheat germ and grapefruit extra to keep your skin nourished , protected and healthy... ultra puré fórmula contains no oils...so all you see is beautful..
Danielle M.
Tacoma, WA
It is pretty good. The shade I grabbed is a little too pink for me, so I mix it with another foundation. It seems to stick to a few textured patches on my face, but it wears well throughout the day.
Savannah G.
Beaver, WV
Works well. Covers nicely the only real issue I had is if you have oily skin the foundation sort of enhances that factor. But if you have normal skin or dry totally great.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.