BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Megan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I always hear rave reviews on this product and I absolutely HATE it. It's feels super thick and breaks my face out every time I try to wear it...I HATE this product !
Torin I.
I have used this a few times.. every time I do it cakes on to my acne areas. It does do a fine job of matching skin color but it breaks me out and cakes in my t-zone.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I like the true mach lumi much more than this foundation. The texture to this one isn't as nice, and it doesn't give the same airbrushed appearance as the Lumi version.
Shannon P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This foundation has a wide range of colors. There is a color for everyone. Even the darker colors are perfect for darker skin complexion's, and don't make you look ashy.
Charlisha P.
Review for: Other more...
Best coverage in a foundation that I have found. I wish there were more in between colors. I use W3 when I am tanned in the summer time after a vacation, but I am in between W2 & W3 all other times. This makeup lasts all day for me. Overall, I am satisfied and I have recommended this product many times.
Dominique L.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Great product. I have purchased numerous times. Light weight, medium coverage. Cappuccino is my exact shade! Love this product with the true match foundation powder.
Chelsea S.
Toms River, NJ
I love this foundation but when I apply this and then the L'Oreal True Match Super-Blend able Powder, it mad my face look oily. I know it isn't the powder because I have used that on top of an Aveeno tinted moisturizer and it looked as if I had no makeup on.
javace v.
Sanford, FL
I use classic tan n7
It's exactly my skin color. I don't use foundation for my whole face but just certain acne marks and to clean up my lipstick/eyeshadow lines if I need to touch it up.
Jessica L.
Love this product! It's so lightweight and blends easy. Huge color selection and it's not thick so you don't have to wait forever for it to come out of the bottle.
Hannah D.
Mesquite, TX
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have normal to combination skin and acne prone skin. This foundation covers all of my acne scars and majority of my acne.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.