BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Vani K.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Its a great foundation for beginners. Its the first foundation i owned. And the colour range is vast. Not a big fan of the packaging though. But still it's worth the price.
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Very nice foundation. so far the shade in this foundation is the best match i have gotten so far, its not the best for my skin type since i have oily skin, it again the shade is perfect for me so i try to set it as best as i can.
Patricia  c.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Love love using loreal foundation and powder. Great coverage and smooth to my skin. And last me all day which is very important to me. But the only problem is the price it as gone up to $12.00 up.
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
This has definitely become my favorite foundation over the past year. It was so easy to find the perfect color for my skin tone and the finish looks so natural on the skin.
Morgan J.
I love this foundation because it is easily blended, and it gives,the perfect amount t of coverage . The finish isn't too much either way of Matte or dewy skin, but a more natural finish which makes it undetectable and very natural.
Stephanie D.
Great drugstore foundation, although I find myself still having to mix two colors together. It's not a heavy coverage foundation, its perfect for regular day to day makeup
Megan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I did not like this product at all. It is way too liquidy and I found it impossible to find a shade that would match my skin tone. I will not be buying this product again.
Amy M.
Delbarton, Wv
I really like this foundation. For the price it's a def go to product. I would like it to be a little thicker though, having it run all over the place is a bit irritating.
Kiosha G.
Gastonia, NC
Took me a while to find my true match. When I finally found it and used it, it left my face ashy. I purchased this product from Wal-Mart so the price was okay. I do not use this product anymore.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
I love this formula, however I do not like the shimmer in it, but I can deal with it. Good medium coverage. There are so many colors and shades that you are bound to find one that compliments your skin tone!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.