BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Melanny R.
One of my favorite foundations to use. Super liquidity but easy to apply. I have super oily skin and this lasts all day on my face. You can build it up and it won't leave you looking cakey at all. Would buy again
Maiya A.
Seattle, WA
I like this foundation, it's pretty basic and easy to use. I wish it came with a pump, but other than that it's good. It's light to medium coverage, natural finish. Good shade range, too!
Alies D.
San Diego, CA
I love the color range in this collection. I also love how cheap it is. My skin tone changes between seasons and because of the price I don't have to worry about getting different shades.
Ana B.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I used to love this foundation a couple of years ago, the foundation is liquidly for my preferance and it doesn't provide the coverage I want anymore. Maybe later on I will try it again.
Jeimmy E.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Esta base es una de los mejores de las económicas. Tiene Excelente cobertura, si piensas en ahorrar por un buen Producto definitivamente tienes que usarla, es muy económica. La compro siempre para trabajar con ella.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Good foundation. The color i got had a red undertone. So i could not wear it often. It was a bit pricey for the coverage i got. But again i have really drying skin and bad acne scaring!
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
I love this foundation! I use it for spot cover ups, along with the true match powder. Not oily, blends well and comes in a variety of tones to best match your skin. I dot get any negative side effects like breakouts. I highly recommend this foundation!
Joann C.
Florence, OR
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This foundation I have found, covers so completely with so little product used. I don't have to use a lot of it to get the thought coverage on my face. And it's lightweight and amazing.
Haley G.
Rowlett, TX
I've been using this product for a while now. I find that it blends really well. The coverage is not the best I've seen but it is great for evening out your skin for a fresh-faced look.
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Classic Tan more...
This product is okay for the price! it has an okay coverage and it blends well in your skin! it has sunscreen which is always nice for your face! My only concern is it feels a bit oily!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.