BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Saturday L.
Forest Hills, NY
I have such a hard time finding concealer and liquid base shades to fit my cool toned and extremely pale complexion but the C1 cool matches me perfectly! It doesnt make me break out and looks natural when its on!
Shandra R.
Holland, MI
Review for: (6 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I've used fancy expensive brands and I'm super particular about my liquid foundation.  This one is as good as the expensive ones.  The color match it perfect, even when I change by season.  Its a pretty heavy coverage which I like but feels light.
Emy S.
North Hills, CA
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This foundation has a wide variety of shades so you can always find the perfect color for your skin. It lasts about 8 hours before you start getting shiny but for the price it's definitely worth it! It offers medium to full coverage and goes on nicely on the skin.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This foundation was so cakey. It almost reminded me of a clay texture. My skin broke out and I stopped using it within the first few days. I applied it multiple ways using a foundation brush, beauty blendsr, fingers ext. Yet it always applied streaky. Dont buy it.
Kayti B.
I'm sorry to say it, because Loreal is one of the best common drugstore brands for me, but the True Match liquid foundation line s*cks. I have pale oily acne skin. I had the foundation shade Cool Tone Ivory. Something like that. And for one, upon first impression, it was WAY too runny in consistency for my liking. I applied one side of my face with a brush and a sponge on the other. The brush side turned out in streaks of foundation. The sponge side worked a lot better and allowed me to build the foundation coverage from sheer to medium. The shade was okay for my skin. You could still very much notice my blemishes and freckles through the foundation. The finish is extremely dewy on me for some reason, really wet looking though and I kinda don't like it . Without a setting powder, the foundation litterally broke down from oils 2 hours later and I was just an oily mess. I was notttt happy with that outcome. Having balls enough to try it again WITH a setting powder this time, did work a little bit better. I used the True Match Powder in the same shade. And it instantly mattified my skin from the dewy/oily finish of the foundation. Later on with the powder, it eventually broke down from my face oils again but held on for a longer time. I mean, 6 hours beats 2 by a little, so yeah. And for some reason, it didn't happen the first time, but the second time with the powder after the 6 hours broke me out horribly the next day with random patches of zits all over my face so that was fun... Overall, worst foundation experience I've ever had and ever owned. Maybe this works for others with normal or dry skin, but this was surely a wreck with me. But I have tried the True Match Powder with other foundations and it works perfect that way, so there's a plus and a tip. Otherwise, everything else from the True Match line uninterests me and I just can't do the foundation . Love the powder though. Hope this helps!
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
I like this foundation. They have quite a few shades and I mainly use it during the winter when my skin tone lightens a bit. It matches perfectly. The coverage is okay, natural finish, buildable, not very long lasting. I mostly use it for basic looks, in not I combine it with another foundation to get a better result.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
This is the only foundation I used so far. It was recommended by my HMUA friend. I don’t put on make up a lot and for the price of this product is it is so worth it for me. I bought it like 2 years ago and I still have a lot. I basically use it like 2-4 x a month.
Ashley Q.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing, it matches with my skin tone perfectly. I always use this either for a normal day, or a night on the town. It blends so well, so smooth to apply. I highly recommend using this fantastic product!! I always tell my friends to purchase this!
Robin Y.
I like the color match of this product, although it was a little too oily for my skin type. For that, I knocked off a star. But for someone who may have dry skin I would recommend this product. It does blend well because of the texture, just not for my skin type!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
L’Oréal tru match is an oldie but goodie! I love the shade Range in this foundation line. Makes it easy to match. The formula it not too thin not too think. I personally don’t find it u comfortable on the face. It’s nice. It last about 4 -6 hours without touch up for me!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.