BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Shari D.
Moore, OK
I usually only use foundation on a couple of sunspots I have on my face and to cover redness around my nose. I don't think this covers it that well andseems to disappear after 30 minutes to an hour.
Rochelle G.
I prefer more coverage so I use as my base and build on it. Consistency is pretty watery. It color matches to my skin which I love. Love that is has some sunscreen in it to better protect me. Good product just not my favorite.
denise r.
I love my loreal true match I use it on special occasions when I want my makeup to look flawless and great. Especially while taking photos truly recommend it. I have the shade neutral soft ivory N1.
Krista H.
Sauk Rapids
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I love this foundation & will keep repurchasing it. The only thing is that I'm between colors, so i have to buy two different shades and mix them together. Love the coverage that it provides and how buildable it is.
Alyssa K.
Denton, TX
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I needed a foundation with good coverage but one that wouldn't feel super heavy. This foundation does the job and I get great coverage. It also has an SPF of 17 which is great to know I'm protecting my skin while wearing it.
OMGGG this is the bestttttt!! This foundation has high coverage and it doesn't feel like heavy on your skin or like doesn't feel tacky because you know how some foundations leave your face feeling like that? Not this one!!
Alexandra S.
Pacoima, CA
I have ran out of this foundation many times and try to try new foundations. However I always find myself going back to True Match. Very easy to blend and True to your color. Love love love it!!!
Erika V.
peoria, AZ
Such a classic product thar is still just as good. The color selection for this foundation is probably the best for drug store. It's easy to build, looks great on the skin and wears beautifully.
Katie B.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This product is great for coverage. It hides my blemishes very well and is easy to apply. I bought this at WalMart for a reasonable price. I wish the opening in the bottle was smaller, or had a pump. I bought two colors to ensure a color that matched, and one worked!
Tatiana H.
Fort Irwin, CA
Best foundation for oily skin especially during the summer. Looks natural with a pretty glow. Doesn't smear even with sunglasses on. Leaves no creases on your nose. Even after the gym it looked flawless!!! Won't ever switch!!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.