BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Victoriia I.
Review for: Fresh Beige W4.5 more...
I love this drug store foundation!! It's so affordable and lightweight depends on you're skin type it could be different but over all it has great coverage and I would recommend this to everyone who's looking for a good drug store foundation!
Ambar F.
Hempstead, NY
First off I have dry to combination skin and some acne scars. This foundation is one of the best I've tried, it's lightweight and has buildable coverage and it's easy to blend. Also they have a good range of colors to match your skin tone.
Alexis E.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Really love this as a mix in foundation it gives a little dewy to any really matte foundations. It doesn’t oxidize that much and it sits well on the skin. True to it’s name it is blendable and really nice!
Nj W.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This is a serious pass for darker skin tones. Setiously don't do it. Also a pass for oily, combination skin. The foundations run more red toned, and get patchy and break apart if you have ANY oil on your face.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I've heard a lot of people rave about this foundation, but I did not like it. I ended up returning it after using it once. The foundation had a watery feel to it, it did blend very easy, but the way it looked on my skin I was not impressed.
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is my absolute favorite pharmacy store makeup. I have some high end foundations from Sephora that I like less than this! It’s affordable and the coverage, it lasts all day especially if you set it. It’s good to keep in your emergency kit!
Marie C.
I love using this foundation for everyday use because it blends so flawlessly into the skin. It gives a nice satin-matte finish, and there is a shade for everyone. They cater to cool, neutral, and warm undertones. I just wish it had a pump!
Kristyn J.
This product didn't work for me. The coverage was not good, it didn't wear well at all! It faded in a lot of areas and left smile lines and ughhh!!! It is not good I wouldn't recommend it to you at all ugh
Ashley C.
This has been my favorite foundation for almost a year. It's easy to build up to full coverage and really works well with my oily/combo skin. Love mixing it with the true match lumi primer for a dewy look.
Laura I.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
I love this foundation! It has good coverage and an amazing match to my skin tone. I use it every time I wear makeup. It sometimes can be tricky getting it out of its container, but that is my only complaint. This product is great and I would definitely recommend it.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.