34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,276 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation is a great drugstore option to high end it is very soft in the skin not sticky or oily what so ever.it is very affordable and easy to find your perfect shade, they have so many to choose from.i love the coverage it’s medium to full .i highly recommend this product.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
A a biracial skin tone I can’t explain how difficult it is to find the shade of foundation that works best for you. I found this foundation is shade N6 and now ANY formula- high end or drugstore, I compare this shade to the new formula in order to find the perfect match for me.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This foundation was my ultimate go to in high school. Very easy to blend, full coverage and gives you a very natural look. I thought the product went a long was and for the price it was a great buy. I highly recommend to other and someone who’s just starting out with makeup.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations, it is definitely very true to its name and blends really easily! I rated it four tats though because I have drier skin and it causes my dry patches to stand out a little more! So this would be perfect for normal to oily skin!
My actual go to drugstore foundation, so amazing and hydrating on my skin I f-ing love it !! Makes my skin look so beautiful and not even like I’m wearing foundation, but the coverage is great, just looks great on my skin I’m so happy I decided to purchase this from Target!
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
To clarify, porcelain is not my shade but in regards to the formula, this stuff is the bomb.com for drugstore. Nice and dewy and applies super smoothly. I use a damp beauty blender and press this into my skin. It’s a nice cheaper alternative for high end dewy foundations.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Super hard to find anything that matches my face, but this works pretty well. Ends up with a matte finish, which is easy to work with. I would say medium weigh - not too heavy, not too light. When I put it on before contouring, not even direct rain can mess up my makeup.
I have such a hard time finding concealer and liquid base shades to fit my cool toned and extremely pale complexion but the C1 cool matches me perfectly! It doesnt make me break out and looks natural when its on!
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos