BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
Love love the color range. This is my absolute staple foundation. It's extremely light weight, great coverage. I just wish the bottle was a little bigger but my absolutely favorite drugstore foundation!
Ari G.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Not a fan at all of this, its so watery so it makes it super hard to build on the makeup. For me i have oily skin so this just made my face look super cakey and shiny. It would work for people who have dry skin.
Lisa L.
Pearland, TX
I have never used it so I give it a 4 star but my best friend does and she had all pros to say about it she said it last long true to color and she also said she does not have to mix foundation any more and she recommend it to every one
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE this foundation!!! I have dry combination skin and it leaves my skin looking great! I just have to moisturize my skin pretty well before using it. I love that they have A LOT of shades to choose from!
meagan w.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
it's okay, if you have a perfect complexion and you're just looking for a nice even tone. i found it did nothing as far as full coverage. just a light foundation.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
I like that this product is oil and fragrance free however it is a bit drying and doesn't offer the best coverage. Also it was hard for me to find the right shade even though they have many shades in the line.
Ilise C.
Ashburn, VA
My go to every day foundation. They have such a wide variety of shades. Leaves your skin seamless and flawless like you have no makeup on. You can do a soft coverage or apply more and it never feels too heavy. Love love love this foundation. !
Dorianna H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Review for: Cappuccino more...
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It has a great buildable coverage and the finish is absolutely gorgeous. They also have a great color selection so anyone should be able to find their shade!
Samantha D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. It gives you this air brush look, also as the name suggest it's super blendable. I own a couple Mac foundations and this honestly is the best foundation I have ever used!!
Zobia A.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
The trick to this is: a little goes a long way! This is very full coverage and that's something I like but it tends to be cake-y for me. This is a more of a dewy finish but the thickness really turned me off.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.