BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
This makeup has only a few tones to offer since it claims that it's a true match and that it will blend into the skin once applied. I notice that if you get the lightest you will look like a ghost. I guess you have to be in the color tone for this makeup.
Isabella D.
Milan, TN
Did not like this at all! It did not work for me it accentuated my pores and looked a little cakey on me. I was so disappointed cause I really wanted to like it :(
Erika S.
I LOVE this makeup. It is medium coverage but is buildable. It stays on all day long with little creasing. If you have oily skin it might be a little too oily but otherwise it's great.
One of the first foundations I ever used, and it really hasn't changed over the years... but that isn't always a good thing. The finish looks a bit cheap, and tends to stick to dryer parts of my face. The small opening makes it hard to use with a brush or sponge, and sticks oddly to my Beauty Blender.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
This is my every day foundation. I love that it doesn't look like I'm wearing a ton of make up but gives me nice coverage. It's like a your skin but better which is what i prefer. I would say it's medium coverage. I've gone through 3 bottles already.
Kelsey R.
Austin, TX
I love the color range among this foundation. It blends very well, easy to apply and has decent coverage. The foundation isn't too heavy and is lightweight. Once set with powder it is long lasting. I would buy this again if looking for a natural everyday foundation with light to medium coverage.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
I love this foundation I've been using maybelline for a while then decided to try this foundation and it blends so good with my skin... it's an amazing foundation.
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
I think it's a very good foundation. coverage is average but with two layers can be high coverage. The duration of this base is excellent and resilient in hot climates.
Laura A.
I am surprised that I really loved this foundation! It is great and blendable. I don't feel it's sticky at all. I love the price too. This is good for my sometimes really dry skin too
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Its has good coverage the only really that is wrong with it is the bottle I have to hold it up and wait for a giant blob to come out and the waste half of it because it comes out so fast so I would work on the packaging.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.