BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Colors match well to my skin. Don't like how this looks right after application, but it seems to blend well after 15-20 minutes of wear. Formula changes consistency after being open for a while. Might try the Lumi next...
Sandy C.
Temple City, CA
In my opinion, it is the best drugstore foundation. It has a great consistency, does not look cakey if you apply it correctly. I did, however, have to purchase two shades in order to get the shade I wanted. No biggie, I love this product so much it just means more foundation for me :) This will depend on your skin tone and what shade they have available.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY
This is on my top 5 of favorite foundations, it's not the best but it gets the job done. I find with this foundation my face tends to get a little bit more oily then with other foundations but it does cover pretty well.
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Classic Tan more...
I have oily and slightly acne prone skin, I am an athlete who is constantly moving , so I was pleasantly surprised when this makeup did not come off with my sweat but stay in place. It has a slightly dewy finish to it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
This good foundation for daily use and Nothing more than I took in the store to choose the right color, but fades the skin very well and gives a very natural color.
Haley D.
True match is my personal favorite foundation. It stays on for like 24hrs and the color choices they have are really great so it's really easy to find a color that matches your skin tone. I definitely recommend this
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It covers up very well. Only problem is it can make your face very oily and can be a problem with people with oily skin. But if you have dry to neutral skin it's great!
Jenny R.
Saint Paul, MN
I recommend this foundation if you're a beginner in makeup since it is so easy to match your skin tone. It is super bleandable, especially if you're applying it with a beauty blender.
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It is easy to apply and good for all skin types. It's lightweight and blends so well. It doesn't cover everything like freckles but makeup is supposed to look natural so I love it.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
My favorite foundation. I swear I love this stuff. It's so easy to blend. It give the right amount of coverage. It never lets me down. This is my holy grail. ❤️️❤️️❤️️
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.