BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Very nice smooth application. I love the satin finish and I always find my shade goes great with my skin (I have really dry skin) does last throughout the day with minor touch ups so far amazing product for a reasonable price
Nadine M.
This has been the only foundation I use for the past 3 years. I love how it matches my skin perfectly and does not feel heavy. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Cappuccino more...
Full coverage but be careful ! A little goes a long way . This product can become very cakey if not applied right . I perfect to apply it with my finger or a damp beauty blender instead of a brush for a more flawless finish !
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I was so surprised to find out that Lancome makes Loreal.. so it's no surprise that it works just as good as Loreal. There are so many different colors to choose from and blends so well...and with that price you can't go wrong.
Kailey D.
I have dry to combo skin, and it looked horrible on me. It made me look gross. It made my dry spots more pronounced. I'm only 21 and it stuck to all of my tiny fine lines, I didn't know I had.
This product was truly great and my make up wasn't sticky or patchy in anyway. I have used this product for at least a year and I know it does hold up pretty well and almost all day. Truly 10 out of 10 and would buy it again.
Gloria P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I use this during the summer because it has spf. And it leaves a nice finish to the skin. You do have to set it but other than that it has a nice dewy finish. Perfect for summer. My bronzer and highlight go on very nice on top.
Alexandria R.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
Pretty good formula with a great range of colors. It's awesome how L'Oréal has three different undertones to choose from. It caters to the neutral, cool and warm tone skin tones. It's lightweight and gives a light to medium coverage.
Olivia O.
Elizabethtown , PA
This is one of the best coverage liquid foundations I own. I have used Sephora and MaryKay but this has so much better coverage and thickness. It stays on all day long!
Marisa P.
rowland heights
I love this foundation it's so good it blends well it's not too thick and is medium coverage. It lasts pretty long and has many different shades to choose from . I have boughten this foundation about 2 times already. And would buy again .
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.