BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Kandace L.
China Grove, NC
I have tried so many foundations from the drugstore and this is by far one of the best :) it has SPF and soo many color options and the perfect finish not to dewy but not too matte it's the best:)
Karla M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Never underestimate drug store products! This foundation is good, good coverage, on my skin I felt I did have to set it but overall it is a good foundation especially for the price! Do recommended as well as the pro matte foundation
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Review for: Cappuccino more...
This is the only foundation i use, its decently priced, not too thick and really easy to build or thin out for more of a sheer coverage. I'm not a cappucino but I'm an N1-2. I love that its not packed with chemical based sunscreen.
Sandi E.
palm harbor
The store I bought this from didn’t offer a testing sample. I got this about 2 years ago. The price was okay, it was neither expensive nor cheap. It didn’t meet any of my expectations. The color did not match my skin tone and didn’t cover my face evenly. I would not recommend this.
Alexandra S.
Attleboro, MA
I don't think it blends so well, but it's really amazing coverage and has the only shade light enough for me I can find, so this was a go to holy grail foundation for me before switching to high end. Caused mild breakouts though.
Viktoria B.
affordable fondation, you get a lot of use from it, they have a wide range of colors but the most important thing is, that the fondation looks so natural on your face! there are no problems with putting it on your face. easy and fast application!
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love how these brand blends so great with my skin, it protects my skin with the spf in it, it gives me a variety of colors, I can also use it as an under eye conceler as well. I use this everyday and have not use anything else.
Natalie A.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This foundation provides great coverage, although it does not last all day. It easily rubs off but is creamy and easy to apply, provides a dewy finish. Worth the price and lasts a long time, I would recommend for a quick dupe!
Carina M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love this foundation. It is hard to find a foundation for really pale skin but this brand is a good place to find it. The cover this provides is great and opaque. Make sure your skin is moisturized before using though.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love my true match foundation. It is pretty much an everyday use for me and I would love to try new loreal products! It goes on smooth and stays on throughout the day.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.