34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,419 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Really good foundation as well it has great coverage and it makes your skin look nice. This one has more of a satin finish that's more so on the dewy side but it's beautiful definitely need to set this one because it's so liquids. It's long lasting but not SUPER long lasting like for me because I have oily skin, the longevity is like 5 hours which isn't even my whole day so I needed something with more longevity. But if your skin is combo or dry or not as oily as me, GO FOR IT! Super great foundation no complaints for me just the longevity and that's cuz of my own skin type
Review for: L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup, Natural Beige [W4], 1 oz more...
Not the best foundation I’ve ever used and it’s not that great for the price. It’s not a pump or dropper so it’s hard to judge the amount you get some times. It was really clingy to my dry skin and wasn’t full coverage.
This foundation used to be a staple in my makeup routine. However I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t have a pump. I always found myself wasting product at first because so much would come out. I like the color range. I was able to find my perfect match.
This is such a great natural everyday foundation for every skintype!!! Its medium coverage and it has the most realistic skin like finish. It just looks so beautiful on the skin! Plus they have one of the best shade ranges availible at the drugstore ranging in your undertone from cool, neutral, to warm. If i had to choose why i didn't give this foundation 5 stars it would be because it isnt very long wearing. This isn't a foundation i would wear for full glam looks or for events or special occasions but just for an everyday foundation.
The foundation is runny. So much so that I had to wonder if mine was an old or expired batch, but no, it seems the foundation just is that way. I haven't had such a runny, liquidy foundation in years; all of my other liquid foundations still had some volume to them, and for instance could pool in a small pile on the back of your hand, but this has very little viscosity and runs almost as fast as water. The first time I used it I wasn't expecting that, and I had to apply with fingertips instead of my sponge or brush because it was so watery.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2), Alabaster more...
I am very fair, so finding foundations for my skin when my acne started flaring up was a challenge. This seems to be a medium to light coverage that is good for an overall evening of my red skin. I apply it with a sponge and still find some lines around my chin and neck sometimes, but overall applies well. Does get greasy throughout the day and starts to smear, so I wish it would last longer. I originally was using Alabaster and switched to the neutral shade, but the cool tone was definitely better for my skin.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos