34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,270 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Does a really good job of covering acne and blemishes. Not to mention, the foundation stays on for a really long time. It looks very natural when you're wearing the foundation...doesn't look cakey. Price is affordable. I highly recommend!
This was my favorite drugstore foundation hands down. Was full coverage, matte & easy to blend with a sponge or brush. I use this when I'm in a rush. No room for improvement and would most defiantly recommend this product with someone in a budget
This is a tried and true makeup staple. I saw several videos of makeup artists using this product so I had to try it out. It's great! Super easy to blend and it had SPF in it!
Perfect match and great for Contouring. Only thing is is that it looks a bit cakey after application by damp blending buds. Looks worse with a foundation buffer brush. Full coverage and lasts a fee hours before separating around my nose and under eyes.
I actually love true match. I've bought this foundation numerous times and it gets the job done. It's light weight and long lasting. I would definitely purchase this product again. It's very affordable and easy to find in stores! Love it
I like this foundation. I use it on days when I am not going anywhere fancy. It's inexpensive and there are so many shades that it's almost impossible not to find your shade. I did have to buy a few bottles to finally discover my perfect shade of W5. The only bad thing is that my eye makeup always tends to fall under my eyes and this doesn't happen with my more higher end foundations.
I didn’t like this product. It felt sticky and didn’t stay all day. I purchased from Walgreens. I would fix it so it doesn’t make your face sticky. I used it 3-4 different times trying different products with it and i still wasn’t pleased.
I love this more for the shades that the formulation. The formula isn't bad what so ever and I'll continue to use it but it isn't ground breaking. The fact that this is so widely available and has shades for everyone is so heart warming.
This foundation isn't full coverage but it can definitely be built up without it looking cakey. It might not be the best for people with oily skin because your face will be shiny by the end of the day.
This was okay for me, until I tried high end foundation. It made me realize that this wasn’t that great. I didn’t know the difference before so I thought it was great. It’s still okay, just not the best and not something I would recommend.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos