BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
PATRICIA G.
This base really is very good. I think it has high coverage and yellow undertone is great.

I feel I have very little product but actually need very little to cover the entire face.
marie l.
Out of all the liquid foundations I have used this has to be the best one yet. I have pretty dry skin so this works perfect for me. It have pretty great coverage and stays on all day I usually set it with my mineral powder. I also love that it doesn't look cakey.
Savannah C.
I head great things about this foundation so I had to pick it up for myself. It was great it really did match to my skin color which was magical. However the coverage for me wasn't great. And I had to give mine away because personally it made me break out more.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Yessss my go to foundation it last long don't feel heavy and with the right setting powder won't crease. ONE PROBLEM bring back N5 my skin tone I have to buy two colors and mix them to get the right skin tone but I don't mind because it amazing. 👍🏻👍🏻
Yasnil T.
HOLY GRAIL! I loveeee this foundation it's an obsession really it's perfect every time I'm running low I go but another it's buildable coverage and I like a full coverage but it melts into your skin you look so perfect nothing mad to say at all!!!
Melanie B.
I wanted to try a new foundation that was cost-effective so I purchased the TruMatch, in Soft Sable. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage. It was very close to my natural skin tone. It was lightweight, and I didn’t have to use too much.
Amanda L.
I'm so not a fan of this foundation I have dry skin and my skin looked horrible after I used it . it left horrible patches all over my face ! I actually had to wash off all my makeup
Susie B.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite drug store foundation. I LOVE that they breakdown the colors into warm, cool, and neutral. I feel too often that sometimes going a shade up or town with other brands can cause a mis match in tone. I reccomend a primer under it.
Elizabeth g.
This is my holy grail foundation so far. it feels very lightweight on the face and you can build it up without looking cakey. I do need to set it with powder but it lasts a long time and doesn't break me out. color selection is great as well.
Shelter B.
Cleveland, TN
I love this foundation! I do not but it often because of the price.. I am a single mother and diapers come before makeup so sometimes I buy the cheaper stuff. I would recommend this product! It is literally a true match! Well worth the purchase!
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.