BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Amber G.
Fort Stewart, GA
I just got some of this foundation and so far I love it. It covers really good and it goes on smooth. It's lightweight and I would definitely buy this foundation again.
Natalie H.
Bangor
This is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried. I was able to get a perfect match for my skin tone with no trouble. It is buildable if one coat does not give you the coverage you want. It is very much worth the reasonable price tag it has.
Kira W.
Wichita
This product is quite cheap, and well, you get what you pay for. It's easy to match different skin tones, but the coverage isn't that great, and it definitely doesn't last all day. It works best with drier skin. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Rebekah H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This was the first liquid foundation I tried, and I've come back to it time and time again.  Medium coverage in a perfect (read: very very pale) shade that evens out my skin.  Very worth the price, especially for how long it lasts, and I would buy it even if it were much more expensive.
Lindsey B.
Idaho falls, ID
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I really like this foundation for evening out my skin tone. I have found that since I have dry skin the liquid works better than powders, but I also end up having to do more spot cover up with it. I recommend it as long as you don't have oily skin!
Melanie B.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I wanted to try a new foundation that was cost-effective so I purchased the TruMatch, in Soft Sable. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage. It was very close to my natural skin tone. It was lightweight, and I didn’t have to use too much.
Raquel R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I'm a N4.5 which in MAC I am an NC40. This was a perfect match. I could not feel the difference, last all day. It allows you buildable coverage if needed. Does not cake and leaves a flawless look. I have very oily skin, this foundation doesn't feel heavy at all. It last longer than MAC did.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Yessss my go to foundation it last long don't feel heavy and with the right setting powder won't crease. ONE PROBLEM bring back N5 my skin tone I have to buy two colors and mix them to get the right skin tone but I don't mind because it amazing. 👍🏻👍🏻
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I might have gotten the wrong color tone for my skin complexion is a little bit lighter but it works therefore all I can say is that the the true match color warm is nice it blends easily with a sponge. Is oil free and it stays on it has a matte texture
PATRICIA G.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This base really is very good. I think it has high coverage and yellow undertone is great.

I feel I have very little product but actually need very little to cover the entire face.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.