BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This is a super blendable medium to full coverage foundation. For me it is best applied with a beauty blender or any makeup sponge. They have great color choices to mix and match also.
Devina W.
Bridgeport, CT
I have oily skin and my skin is also sensitive. The foundation does not break me out in any way shape or form. And it also give a meduim to full coverage (very build able). I love this foundation and would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation works so well & it feels like its working on your face at the same time. It's a must try it has such a great feeling and it looks natural which I love .
Amanda A.
Concord, CA
So many beauty gurus on youtube recommend this foundation, so I came in with high expectations. The color matched my skin tone, but it made me break out! I had terrible, painful pimples because of it. I really really wish it could have worked out.
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
For the price point, this foundation is awesome. It's extremely high coverage and easy to blend out with a Beautyblender. The only trouble that I found was that it tended to transfer everywhere, despite using primer, setting powder, and setting spray!
Ashley W.
Review for: True Beige more...
This blended nicely with my skin and was easy to apply. There wasn't a strange smell that lingered after putting it on with my makeup brush. I highly recommend this for a reasonably priced foundation that can be found almost anywhere you shop.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
Hands down, THE best drugstore foundation.
Great medium/build-able coverage, reasonable colour selection, amazing price, demi- matte finish (matte if set with powder).
It is the one foundation that doesn't contribute to worsen acne-prone skin.
Only down side is, the staying power is quite weak.
Gabi L.
It applies well but has a weird smell.. I don't know if it was only my foundation but mine smelt like alcohol. Literally. Giving five stars because maybe the one I got smelled bad?
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
My all time favorite drug store foundation. I mix this with infallible foundation and it works amazing and then after I put it all over my face, I use this also under my eyes as my concealer. It covers up so well, never looks cakey, and lasts all day!
Ria M.
They claim to have many shades but its hard to find a good shade to match. It is more meant to be worn with either powder or another liquid foundation since it is more to add the pigment of your skin on-top of a shade that doesn't exactly suit you.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.