34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,274 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
I have been wanting to try loreal true match for a long time and when i finally did i loved it this is i would like to say is the best foundation over all others i have used in the pass liked the feel of this foundation much better over my previous brand
The best foundation for normal every day makeup. It has great coverage for any skin type and blends great with any contour products. And it's not to pricey at all. With any kind of setting powder it lasts all day
The first and only foundation that ive consistently loved! so good; I have oily skin but it still works amazing! make sure you set it. the matching Loreal setting powder is great too!
I love this product, when I bought my first bottle I chosed the W6 but it was to light for me then I tried the W7 and that one it match perfectly my skin Tone. Since then I started using it for a long time together with me true match concealer in W678
This foundation is great and gives good coverage can even build it to full coverage. I use to love this foundation but, recently it's making me break out so I switched to another foundation. I do recommend to try this foundation to see if it works for you.
Oh my God! finally I've found the perfect foundation for my type of skin. It has a perfect/durable coverage and it doesn't give any kind of acne to my face. The price is great and you can find it almost any where. I've use it also in a tropical weather and it work fine there too.
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Saw so many reviews about this foundation so I gave in and I am so glad I did. This foundation is so lightweight,and easy to blend. Coverage is great and the best part is the array of colors and the price point ain't shabby either! Definite repurchase
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
Nice light coverage- seems more like a bb cream. It would probably give heavier coverage if you used a beauty blender to apply it. It did work well mixed with lotion on my legs when wearing skirts and shorts!
Tried True Match this summer because my best friend, who graduated from Paul Mitchell cosmetology school, recommended it for me. I love it. Blends so well and looks so natural. Even when the transition to winter started to happen, it still looked great. Best drug store foundation I've ever used
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos