BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Zoe E.
Inglewood, CA
Large color spectrum with different undertone choices, affordable, mixes well with other foundations and is light coverage but can be built up, long lasting when set with powder, recommend with combination skin. Its always a go-to for me and will repurchase.
Natalie R.
This foundation is definitely not my go to foundation. All though it's good to have lying around, I avoid using this if at all possible. This foundation provides great coverage but it is extremely heavy and makes my skin very oily. I only ever use this if I need a lot of coverage. After I finish using the bottle I have now, I probably won't buy this product again.
Jackie F.
Apple valley, MN
Hands down the best foundation for me. It's hydrating, doesn't look cakey and is super blendable. It leaves a nice, natural finish and comes in tons of shades. I'd recommend it to everyone!
Margaret S.
The foundation provides great coverage if you like a liquid. I like to apply with my fingers. It allows for a thick or thin coverage depending on the area. Overall the product does what is needed.
Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
I absolutely love this foundation and, it's very difficult for me to find a foundation that fits my liking. It really applies well and actually matches my skin tone. It never appears cakey and always looks natural. I think that everyone should try this foundation.
Jacklyn H.
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation. And it's very affordable. It's medium to full coverage and not cakey. It's really easy to apply, I use a beauty blender. Highly recommend.
Marvelis T.
I did not love this foundation. It didn't match my skin tone very well and left me feeling a bit oily. I know other have used it and love it son I think it's just an individual preference.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I Love This! it matches my skin almost perfectly and it stays on pretty much all day. i am an oily-combo person so my t-zones sometimes gets too oily and i have to blot and reapply but other than that it's perfect. i use it as everyday makeup and its blends easily. :]
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
I've bought this foundation a few times, and couldn't ever find a shade that matched my skin tone. It was runny, and very thin. It felt tacky/oily, which I really didn't like. Its not that great, won't be buying again.
Netanya C.
Glenolden, PA
This is always be one of my favorite foundations of all times! Gives full coverage and leaves you looking beautiful! I wouldn't recommended to people with oily skin. I didn't have to reapply all day.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.