34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,277 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Review for: Classic Tan more...
This foundation felt sort of thick and cakey I didn't really like it it didn't feel light and the coverage is maybe up to full but the foundation feels weird other than all this it does have full coverage depending on how much beauty flaws you have to cover.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
I used to always use this foundation. It stays all day long and doesn't leave your skin oily like others. It's easy to blend and matches skin tones very well. The price is a plus too. I would recommend this product
This type of foundation has an orange or yellow tone to it! Which works well on tan or dark skin people! But however, I'm very pale, this foundation works wonders on most people but pale skin gals like myself, no! Stay away! Lol! It'll look cakey and orange!
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
this foundation has SPF in it which leaves a lot of flashback which is not good at all, i do not recommend it is a lightweight foundation and it leaves a dewy look also the coverage is like a slight medium. I would not buy again due too the flashback look.
I love this foundation! It is amazing and flawless on my skin espically if you have the right color for your skin. It is super blendable And applies very easy. I was really impressed with this product. This is definitely my go to foundation. Even drugstore.
This is the only drugstore makeup brand that has my exact shade. I don't have to mix 2 colors or anything it blends in perfectly and is NOT heavy at all. It has a wide variety of shades and tones so if you have a hard time finding a foundation that matches your skin tone this is the foundation for you.
I have been wanting to try loreal true match for a long time and when i finally did i loved it this is i would like to say is the best foundation over all others i have used in the pass liked the feel of this foundation much better over my previous brand
Its amazing. Its a very good foundation. I can't feel any of the product on my face, and it blends well. L'oreal also has an amazing color selection so there should be no problem finding your shade. Highly recommend you put this one in your beauty box!
This foundation is nice in that it comes in a wide variety of colors, and has the darkest shade I have been able to find in drug store makeup. However, it slides off my face very easily and contributes to bad breakouts, so I cannot wear the product often.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos