BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• which colour is one tone darker than natural beige?1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Laura G.
Review for: Classic Tan more...
This foundation felt sort of thick and cakey I didn't really like it it didn't feel light and the coverage is maybe up to full but the foundation feels weird other than all this it does have full coverage depending on how much beauty flaws you have to cover.
Angelina M.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
I really like this foundation, the bottle wasn't lying when they say super blendable!! I don't wear foundation everyday but when I do I always reach for this one! Great drugstore foundation! Definitely purchase again.
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I have the kind that pumps (highly recommend that more than the pour out one) super light weight, and great for sensitive skin. Has more of a dewy finish but apply powder over it and you're golden. I've used this product for about 3 years now and won't switch
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
I love love this foundation. It comes in so many colors that everyone will find a shade. It's very buildable and lasts on your skin. And the best part is that I think any kind of skin types can use it. No matter if you have dry or oily skin you can use this!.
tahnea e.
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
this foundation has SPF in it which leaves a lot of flashback which is not good at all, i do not recommend it is a lightweight foundation and it leaves a dewy look also the coverage is like a slight medium. I would not buy again due too the flashback look.
Monica M.
This a good foundation at an affordable price point. It is medium coverage but could probably be built to maximum coverage. It feels lightweight on my face and it dries fairly matte. I would recommend to others; especially, those with combination type skin.
Cortlin C.
I love this foundation! It is amazing and flawless on my skin espically if you have the right color for your skin. It is super blendable And applies very easy. I was really impressed with this product. This is definitely my go to foundation. Even drugstore.
Denisse R.
San Francisco, CA
Really good coverage. And for drugstore it has a good color range from neutral undertones to warm and cool undertones. Blendable I have a mix of dry skin on my cheeks and oily on my forehead. I would recommend this.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this foundation! I think it's the best drug store foundation and one of the best ever foundations! Blends beautifully, stays on all day, good for dry or oily skin, and they have such a wide range of colors. Will always be one of my favorites!
shivana B.
GREAT BUY
STAPLE PRODUCT
RECOMMEND
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.