BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is my second favorite drugstore foundation. It isn't as smoothing as I'd like but does a good job of being light to medium coverage and a lightweight feel. I love that they have cool, warm, and neutral lines of colors because most drugstore brands don't.
Morgan M.
Denver, CO
YES YES YES ONE MILLION TIMES YES. Hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I love it and I know tons of people that prefer this over high end products. I wear it daily and it gives my face a flawless look. It covers, evens my skin tone, and lasts all day.
Alexis G.
I actually really love this product. I always use high end and never drug store foundations but I heard a lot of good reviews so I decided to give it a try. It blends really good. Doesn't leave me flakey or oily. I will definitely purchase again. Great product.
Sommer B.
I tried the foundation a little while back and the coverage was nice, build able, and long lasting. But the only problem was that it oxidized on my skin especially on my cheeks. Made the rest of my makeup look terrible.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I Love This! it matches my skin almost perfectly and it stays on pretty much all day. i am an oily-combo person so my t-zones sometimes gets too oily and i have to blot and reapply but other than that it's perfect. i use it as everyday makeup and its blends easily. :]
Katriena C.
Review for: Suntan W5.5 more...
This foundation is amazing for those everyday natural quick looks. It's easy to blend and the color choices are amazing. They have it specifically for undertones so they can match well to your skin tone. Doesn't cake up and will leave this nice smooth satin finish
Natalie R.
This foundation is definitely not my go to foundation. All though it's good to have lying around, I avoid using this if at all possible. This foundation provides great coverage but it is extremely heavy and makes my skin very oily. I only ever use this if I need a lot of coverage. After I finish using the bottle I have now, I probably won't buy this product again.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I have had two bottles and they are amazing! Don't know why I didn't try it sooner! It's a must try product!

The selection in color range is by far better than most drugstore brands. It’s got your neutrals, cool, and warm undertones. I love that it caters to more skin tones!
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I really love that foundation I always have a hard time to find my skin tone but I did with this one so I stocked up a lot. It has a good coverage easy to apply smells good and is affordable!
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I love it still to this day. You can get a full coverage and it isn't heavy on the face. I'm pretty sure I've bought this product multiple times and it's never failed me.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.