BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 17 (select shades)
  • Coverage: Light to medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%

• How is the coverage and feeling of this foundation? Is it...3 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
Esmeralda Z.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Honey Beige more...
It is great foundation for some that needs low to medium coverage. It is very light weight and blends out amazing, but I would not recommend if you have very dark spots that need heavy coverage. It has a nice finish. What would make it perfect would be a pump.
Jocelyn M.
fresno, CA
I'm not sure about this product cause I got it like 3 shades to dark on me so it looked gross but I think if I would havE gotten the right shade it would have looked nice. I'll probably try it n a shade closer to my sling tone next time
Katarina H.
Reno, NV
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
This foundation was a pretty good product! It blended into the skin very easily. It could possibly have a bit more pigment, but it lasted a while and stayed for the whole day. I bought this at Ulta in the drugstore isle. I think that I would buy this foundation again.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
Review for: Classic Tan more...
This is an okay foundation but it doesn't look as natural as I'd hope. It doesn't have the yellow undertone so I look like a bad tan on me. Needs to be set with a powder and it's not flattering in all lighting but it is good to go with a good bronzer powder and primer.
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
I use this foundation everyday! It is long wearing and give my skin a radiant glow. I have oily skin so I do have to pat powder through out the day. It was very affordable drug store product. I would recommend it to others that have normal to dry skin.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
I absolutely love this foundation and it is a must have! I am pale and it is hard sometimes to find the perfect shade. This line has so many variations including variations for the base color in your skin. Alabaster is the perfect match for my pinkish pale Irish skin!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I thought this was the foundation I bought on my cruise and absolutely loved, but when I bought it again it was dry and did not look natural on me. Just was not flattering on my face. I am not sure if they changed the formula or I got a bad bottle, but I returned it.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Review for: L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation #C7 Creamy Beige 1.0 Fl.oz. more...
This is one of the first foundations that I have ever
tried. For me it didn't really cover anything, I would
say that it is a medium coverage foundation. The color
matched my skin pretty good.
Stephanie M.
Yuma, AZ
I use this product every day and it is amazing. Not too heavy on your skin, but good overall coverage. Like I said I use this every day and it lasts a long time before you run out. And price is not bad at all. A must have!
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
I bought this to replace my summer-time foundation it is definitely more moisturizing! The color is off, way off, but I think if I mix it with the Porcelain (W-1) it will look fine. Right now, I'm mixing it with a BB cream that was too dark, so it's working out well.
Karla N.
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
urmila T.
Does it work good for oily skin?
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
Äshäñtï S.