34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,272 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
This is my everyday, favorite foundation. It does a great job covering my combo skin and flaws. It goes on light, easy and smooth. Blendable is a good description. I love it and highly recommend
This was my first ever foundation i bought and i was surprised on how easy it was to apply. i loved how it didn't feel tacky, it seriously felt like i had nothing on. it blends into the skin very nicely using whatever you have be it brush, beauty blender, etc. holy grail!
I use this one and enjoy using it and would like to try something different this site sends me . Goes on smooth and lasts very long . Highly recommend this product, & worlds on lily skin also
There are simply other drugstore brands that blend better than this product. Unfortunately, because this product did not accomplish it's major advertised purpose (blendable) and does not offer any additional benefits, other products can accomplish more for the same money.
Review for: L'Oreal - Super-Blendable Makeup, Neutral, Soft Ivory N1 more...
i used this all all the time when i was younger. i normally bought it from walmart because it seems to be the cheapest place to buy them. it's really great on coverage but i do remember it kind of having a cakeish feel to it.
This range of foundations is amazing, they have a shade for everyone, it dries to a natural finish I would say i have oily skin so I set with a matte powder. The shade range does from warms to neutrals and cools, great product
Best drugstore foundation I've used so far. I have combination type skin and I have not broken out from using it all theses years. It really does blend will if you usually have trouble picking the right shade.
FAVORITE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION! This product is amazing quality as well as in price. Great medium coverage, and perfectly buildable for a fuller coverage. Very comparable to my MAC studio fix fluid at half the price! Wide color range and great for building your makeup kit as well..promise this will not disappoint
I had always used Clinque foundation. I have oily skin and would break out with any foundation. Clinque was getting a little expensive for you to buy so i thought id try a drug store foundation. It covers up great. It last all day and its very light weight. i don't feel like i have so much on. its my new favorite
I use this foundation everyday. It's very light weight and full coverage. It smells good and is great for every skin type. I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. I would definitely buy again.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos