34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,359 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Personally I’m not the biggest fan of this foundation. I like a full coverage and I felt like this was too light for me. If you like a light foundation you might like this.
Review for: Natural Buff, Other more...
This is the first foundation I’ve ever purchased and has been one of my favorites for a long time. It’s very lightweight and has a natural finish. I gave it one less star just because I’ve discovered other better foundations by l’oréal, and I just prefer matte foundations. It’s great for beginners and very affordable!
While the color of this product is great, the consistency of the product is not my favorite. It leaves my skin looking heavy and coated no matter how much or little I apply. It leaves my skim oily halfway through the day. When using it for stage makeup it was okay for short term use and full coverage.
I’ve tried this in 3 shades 3 different times and I’m very disappointed, I feel like this does nothing for me. Two hours into the day and the foundation is already breaking apart around my nose and cheek area, I’ve tried to wear it with a lot of different primers and none seem to work. The shade range is a PLUS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sun Beige more...
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! There is a color for literally every one out there, it is a sheer formula but you can definitely build it up to be full coverage. I love how affordable it is & it feels amazing on the skin. Whenever I wear this everyone tells me how flawless my skin looks!
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
Best drug store foundation ever. I love how it blends well into the skin and there are many skin tones to choose from. You can even mix to create an even more customized shade. The only downside is the bottle can get a bit messy, they should repackage it and add a pump. Other than that, love it.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This line has the best shade range! I am really pale, have blue eyes, etc, but I also have a really warm undertone. This is one of the only foundations I’ve had that perfectly matched my color! The reason why I switched away from it is because it doesn’t come with a pump and I found myself using too much product.
When it comes to L'Oreal it's super cute to have an affordable product that is so good and colors so when it comes to this I suggest you grab it while you can would you like to get in and find your shade this line is such a good way to sit there and see what type of undertone and type of color that you would be best fit in
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos