34 varieties available
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
4.15 / 5 based on 7,276 Reviews
Matches skin tone and texture. Non-Cakey. Oil-free.
With patented color technology, True Match™ Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy.
- Finish: Natural
- SPF: 17 (select shades)
- Coverage: Light to medium
- Skin Type: For all skin types, Oil-free, Available in 33 skin-true shades.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.01%
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Butylene Glyco
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate
- Isostearyl Neopentanoate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Yellow 5 Lake
- Red 7
Top Questions See all 1,356 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup
- "They would say that True Match Foundation was so good and how great the coverage was so I got it into my head and was like, "okay, I am so buying this!"" in 49 reviews
- "The colors really match my skin tone and blend well, I also use a powder with it but still doesn't make me look like i am wearing a pound of makeup." in 45 reviews
- "It's a little expensive for the drugstore I think it was around 13 dollars at my local Walmart but some things are worth it and if your wondering what drugstore foundation is best for you then do yourself a favor and try this out!" in 36 reviews
- "Great foundation for a frugal price lasts all day and goes on smooth and has full coverage holds up to some of its pricy competitors " in 35 reviews
- "This product doesn't give me great coverage and it looks light on my skin, but when i step into the sunlight, it has an orange tint." in 30 reviews
Very nice coverage and looks great on the skin. Blends really well and lasts all day when I put it on in the morning. This is my new favorite foundation for my pale skin. It also comes in a lot of colors so many people will be able to find a shade that matches their skin tone.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
If you want more glow go for the Lumi. I have this one and dry skin, I have to moisturize and prime my face before using this so my skin wont look dry and patchy but I used this one because I love the matte finish. It blends so well and gives you that good naked base for your makeup routine
Also one of my favorite liquid cover ups to wear.. very easy to apply and use .. lasts all day and it is most definitely affordable and very long lasting !!!!i would recommend it to others no doubt !!
Review for: (3 Pack) L'OREAL True Match Super Blendable Makeup - Porcelain more...
I used this a while back and I didn’t not really like having to work to get it out of the container. It is affordable and the product does last most of the day. I don’t think that I will ever buy it again
My favorite makeup. Everyone should give it a try you won't be disappointed. So many shades and it builds great. Besides you can wear it a long time and look great I pair it with powder and it's the bomb
This is not that affordable for a drug store foundation. The formula leaves my skin caked and does not blend well. This is probably because the formula dries out quickly. I would not buy this product again.
Love L'Oreal products, and the True Match foundation is one of few that I've found which has light enough shades for us pale people. Great coverage, and staying power. Definitely worth the cost. Ice recommend this to several friends.
Review for: Cappuccino more...
I'm currently using this foundation . It's a bit runny so be mindful of how you tend to apply . A little goes a long way so don't pour too much product or you'll look like ompalumpa. For a drug store product it overs full coverage and I'm content with the product . I wish it was pump and not a screw bottle but otherwise I'm content
Great budget friendly liquid foundation. I always get great compliments on my skin when I wear this. The shade matches my skin perfectly but I do break out from it so I only wear it on special nights.
This super blendable, matchable foundation has been my go-to for years. The variety in shades makes it easy to find one that will work for you, and it really does work to match your skin tone. The foundation is not oily, but it also doesn't dry your skin out. Lasts all day! Definitely gives you the most bang for your buck.
Q & A
Is it a great drugstore foundation?
Did anyone other than me have a problem matching the colors available to their skin tone?
Does it work good for oily skin?
Whats the best powder to set this foundation with for a person with oily skin?
IS THIS LIGHT WEIGHT OR VERY HEAVY ON THE SKIN
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos